IGNORED

Things you'd like to try but haven't yet

ambermonk

Crack cocaine and meth. When i make it to 60, i'm gonna do all that shit

1:05 

I sincerely plan to try psychoactives in earnest when I'm retired and living in a mountain cabin and/or high desert bungalo

I sincerely plan to try psychoactives in earnest when I'm retired and living in a mountain cabin and/or high desert bungalo

Don't wait til You retire

the Time is now

have Fun:)

DMT and scuba diving (at the same time)

these but independently and sincerely

actually I'm ok with snorkeling, nvmd

ive done diving, can be really cool but it is a bit scary

i have not done dmt

My first dive ever I did down to 40 feet. Got really close to running out of oxygen and had to surface without equalizing. 

Blood and snot everywhere. 

It was worth it though. There were giant sea turtles/tortoises whatever, an octopus etc. 

Can't imagine that on DMT though lol. You'd most certainly drown yourself by accident.

My first dive ever I did down to 40 feet. Got really close to running out of oxygen and had to surface without equalizing.

It was worth it though. There were giant sea turtles/tortoises whatever, an octopus etc.

Can't imagine that on DMT though lol. You'd most certainly drown yourself by accident.

You would probably drown in your bathtub on DMT ;)

You would probably drown in your bathtub on DMT ;)

lol I wouldn't doubt it tbh.

ice cream
dmt
Ice Cream & DMT together

Srs I feel like I need to try DMT just once or thrice. Wanna experience realer than real and the robot jesters. Maybe get around to LSD some day. I'm not really interested in LSD too much though.

Overcoming lifelong depression and emotional disturbances.

i believe in you. Has it been life long or did it start in late teens/early 20s? I am always surprised when people say they were depressed as kids. I get depression totally, but as a child it's so hard for me to relate to that when things were so fresh. I imagine if you have depression issues as a kid then it must be compounded as you become an adult.

heroin (intravenously)

me too just to find out what the fuss is all about. snorted and smoked it and wasn't impressed. was boring really. but given how tainted with fentanyl analogues the black market supply is, i think, notwithstanding it being a terrible horrible road of self-destruction to go down, the chance of getting the right dose with the right gear seems slim and so it really isn't on my to-do list.

this has been a terrible post brought to you by Salvatorin

how’d it feel? watched a lot of doc’s/interviews/vlogs looking at addicts and people trying to get clean. must be fucking amazing if people spend 10+ years trying to get off it

both ways i would say it was basically a numbing feeling. underwhelming for sure. made me feel kinda depressed actually. would not recommend.

^^^

I've watched a lot of documentaries on opiate abuse and the rise of fentanyl, etc. One thing I noticed when these people being interviewed and are inevitably asked what was your first time like, they would say it seemed half the time, that it was underwhelming compared to what they were built up to believe. But still enjoyable/mind-altering enough to where they feel they can keep going.... and going.

A small percentage of people  don't synthesize some opiates 'the correct way' and it ends up having a depressive effect. Probably for the best.

Archived