IGNORED

Things you'd like to try but haven't yet

ambermonk

It can be anything. Food, beverage, hobby, travel...you name it.

Personally I've been pondering game development for a long time now, but have no experience. So I'm considering learning Unity in the near future.

Personally I've been pondering game development for a long time now, but have no experience. So I'm considering learning Unity in the near future.

As a hobby or going down that road for employment?

I've travelled quite a bit but I haven't been to Europe yet. At some point I'd like to visit the UK... Spain maybe. I'd also like to take an honest crack at making music again when I get some free time. Actually learn and produce rather than wingin' it.

As a hobby or going down that road for employment?

I've travelled quite a bit but I haven't been to Europe yet. At some point I'd like to visit the UK... Spain maybe. I'd also like to take an honest crack at making music again when I get some free time. Actually learn and produce rather than wingin' it.

A bit of both I think. I'd definitely start out as a hobby though, dip my toe in the water so to speak. But either way as an independent project. I'm wary of the major companies these days.

Hopefully I can visit Europe too one day. I've been to Canada, Japan, Taiwan, and several major US cities. But ironically not the continent of my ancestral origins.

24 carat cum from the largest solid gold money cock in the known universe. must be so goddam

tasty since it costs so much and I will forever shit gold bullion by the ton ahhhh yeahhhhh

Walk backwards. Tried it a few times but always end up going forward within half a step, it's not as easy as it looks.

handing out

In secrete?

not being massively intelligent

Been there, done that.

suicide

I probably would've said the same thing three years ago. But in the end, concluded that it would be pointless. Exercise helps.

heroin (intravenously)

me too just to find out what the fuss is all about. snorted and smoked it and wasn't impressed. was boring really. but given how tainted with fentanyl analogues the black market supply is, i think, notwithstanding it being a terrible horrible road of self-destruction to go down, the chance of getting the right dose with the right gear seems slim and so it really isn't on my to-do list.

this has been a terrible post brought to you by Salvatorin

heroin (intravenously)

me too just to find out what the fuss is all about. snorted and smoked it and wasn't impressed. was boring really. but given how tainted with fentanyl analogues the black market supply is, i think, notwithstanding it being a terrible horrible road of self-destruction to go down, the chance of getting the right dose with the right gear seems slim and so it really isn't on my to-do list.

this has been a terrible post brought to you by Salvatorin

how’d it feel? watched a lot of doc’s/interviews/vlogs looking at addicts and people trying to get clean. must be fucking amazing if people spend 10+ years trying to get off it

Archived