IGNORED

Downloads:Autechre Live @ National Concert Hall, Dublin, Ireland 15 July 2018

Joyrex

Autechre Live @ National Concert Hall, Dublin, Ireland 15 July 2018

View File

Live recording of Autechre performing at the National Concert Hall in Dublin, Ireland on 15 July, 2018.

Submitted by @italiceyeball:

Recorded from the upper balcony on the right hand side, on iPhone 5s.

The wav is a direct export from audacity using the original m4a file.

The levels and eq remain unaltered from the recording on the night.

12 hours ago, kieselguhr kid said:

Sorry, there is a proble

File not found

Error code: 3D161/G

:catrage:

Thank you for letting me know; I will see about fixing it

Wow, this is certainly different than the other live sets we've gotten recently.  Makes sense seeing as there's practically 3 years between those and this Dublin show. Appreciate you sharing this. It's exciting to think how much new material we've gotten is actually OLD for them.  Heck, this show itself was practically a year ago. I'm of the camp who thinks their last real release was Exai, so I'd be excited if they put out a proper studio album again some time soon.  Not that I don't enjoy these process oriented long form experiments, but they seem to meander a bit too much for my liking.

Regardless, many many thanks Joyrex!

Edited by gl0tch

1 hour ago, gl0tch said:

Wow.

I'm of the camp who thinks their last real release was Exai, so I'd be excited if they put out a proper studio album again some time soon. 

Wow.

set is so good. some NTS4 moments in there in the middle especially but that last 30 minutes or whatever is just bonkers right in the butterzone of ae baked goodness. when that guy lets out the "WOOHOO!" it's because if he didn't yell the top of his head wooda sploded right off. 

Downloads are for subscribing members - consider supporting the site with an annual subscription. PM me if you want to discuss further.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, hello spiral said:

jfc are u for real?

Absolutely - I checked, and yes, I am still corporeal. Thank you for ensuring I am not a phantom.

1 hour ago, kausto said:

OK without downloads then ?

20 minutes ago, phling said:

yea nope.

But you're both okay with using the site for close to a decade without considering the costs to run it, nor the fact others have paid so you can use it?

I certainly am uncomfortable with having used this site for so long without contributing so if you could delete my account (since that is also, for some reason, something I haven't ever been allowed to do myself) that'd be great

13 minutes ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

I certainly am uncomfortable with having used this site for so long without contributing so if you could delete my account (since that is also, for some reason, something I haven't ever been allowed to do myself) that'd be great

the last straw has been broken

1 hour ago, hello spiral said:

and you're ok with holding a bootleg of someone else's intellectual property to ransom?

Oh, come on - I'm not charging people to download the files (or any files) - I'm offsetting the costs of hosting the files so people can download them! You can't download the files without having an account on WATMM, all accounts since August 2013 are paid accounts, so why is this an issue?

I seriously cannot understand how any of you complaining about having to pay to support the site are mostly the people that have never or hardly ever contributed!

It has to the the principle of it, right? Surely 3.00 USD A YEAR isn't going to put anybody out... you've gotten so accustomed to getting something for nothing online that you haven't stopped to realize it costs somebody, somewhere, eventually.

1 hour ago, andihow said:

straining my telepathic abilities as hard as i can to summon seanae and robae to this thread

Did you know that Rob and Sean both paid (voluntarily, I might add with no prompting from me) prior to doing the AAA on WATMM? Good enough for your musical heroes, but not for you, eh?

1 hour ago, KovalainenFanBoy said:

Please PM me or send a support request and I will honour any such requests.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Joyrex said:

I'm not charging people to download the files (or any files) - I'm offsetting the costs of hosting the files so people can download them! You can't download the files without having an account on WATMM, all accounts since August 2013 are paid accounts, so why is this an issue?

if this is the philosophy then why did you just delete the we transfer link to this file that someone just posted? surely you arent paying out of pocket to keep wetransfers servers alive

Edited by andihow

5 minutes ago, andihow said:

if this is the philosophy then why did you just delete the we transfer link to this file that someone just posted? surely you arent paying out of pocket to keep wetransfers servers alive

Because it's fucking subversive, and it's basically a middle finger to me. This is my site, not a public utility/service that anyone can do what they wish with.

I'm all for an open, honest discussion, but please don't go and do crap like that and try and make a fool of me. You have a compelling reason - state it.