54 minutes ago, zero said:

he even rambled at one point about not even wanting to be president, he could be doing something that he wanted to actually do more like play golf. like wtf.

That part sounds wild. It's always fascinated me why people like Trump even do this. I guess they really get off mentally from a powertrip like this

38 minutes ago, chronical said:

That part sounds wild. It's always fascinated me why people like Trump even do this. I guess they really get off mentally from a powertrip like this

I don't think he ever really wanted to be pres in the 1st place. it was a bad dinner joke that backfired type thing.

his entrance into politics was posting bullshit on twitter that Obama was from Africa, all because he didn't like O's taxing the rich policies, or something along these lines. the rich boys club he belonged to back then started floating the idea that maybe T should run for pres, but it was just like haha yeah right. then whenever O famously roasted T at that dinner event, I think T's massive ego / racism got the best of him and he was like oh yeah, well I'm gonna show him... the idea of him being pres grew legs and he went along with it because he loves attention and could use the publicity to hype up his personal brand. that's when he started going on tour spouting non-stop bullshit and yelling about anything he saw as a personal threat, which resonated with all the unhappy govt hating mofos that began showing up wearing red hats and chanting MAGA. by this point his ego was never going to let him back out of it, he had a growing army that ate up every word of his BS, and so he kept going along with it, as he saw he could use his con man skills out in the open without repercussions. becoming pres meant he could do all this nefarious shit to help his stupid Trump international company. and now here we are... it's all a bad fucking joke.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

I hope the dems can replace Biden with someone else. just incredible that there is no one else in the whole party that they can get

heard some post-show stuff and some lines were that Kamala would be the only real, valid replacement at this stage in the game…well, one that wouldn’t cause tons in-fighting, dissent, etc., not because she’s well-loved (she ain’t) but because she’s the obvious slot-in replacement that would be hard to argue against.

im p sure i’ve said a few times ITT she should be constantly prepping for the step up since day one of winning the election, but i saw some time with her defending Biden’s performance last night and i’m not sure she’s much better than she was when she was debating going for the full presidential nomination herself back in 2019-2020. maybe a little?

she’d be better than Trump, for sure, but i’m not sure if she’d drive people to the polls. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, auxien said:

heard some post-show stuff and some lines were that Kamala would be the only real, valid replacement at this stage in the game…well, one that wouldn’t cause tons in-fighting, dissent, etc., not because she’s well-loved (she ain’t) but because she’s the obvious slot-in replacement that would be hard to argue against.

im p sure i’ve said a few times ITT she should be constantly prepping for the step up since day one of winning the election, but i saw some time with her defending Biden’s performance last night and i’m not sure she’s much better than she was when she was debating going for the full presidential nomination herself back in 2019-2020. maybe a little?

she’d be better than Trump, for sure, but i’m not sure if she’d drive people to the polls. 

Ive seen many moments with Harris where she seems drunk or out of her mind on some primo pills. AFIAK her approval ratings are even lower than Biden's.

They should just bump em both off and get Newsom in there. A rotting empire needs a steady hand.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, auxien said:

yeah my guess is she'd lose the election for sure. she screwed up big time managing her campaign when she ran, notched her popularity down quite a bit.

I also saw on odds sites they were floating Michelle Obama or Cali gov Gavin Newsome... hell, maybe the dems can convince Adam Kizinger to run. he's an ex R that recently endorsed Biden and could probably pull over the non-maga republican voters or swing voters left.

5 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

can anyone explain to me how it biden capable of going through a workday of being the president, handling all the meetings, organization and decisions, passing on orders, etc? he can't even form a coherent thought. this is distressing. how is running this country, really?

this worries me too, makes me think that he simply is not capable of these things, and that no one is really asking who exactly is in charge, especially with the US administering two large scale foreign wars and with things looking pretty dismal at home

donnie was on an "emergency prayer" conf call before he stepped up for God's army last night:

https://www.chron.com/culture/religion/article/texas-pastor-prayer-donald-trump-19543209.php

"We need Christian voters to turn out" to win the November general election, Trump said. "Christians cannot afford to sit on the sidelines. If Joe Biden is back in, Christianity will not be safe."

4 minutes ago, cern said:

I know everyone loves Biden here but how was the shit show really? 

Pure shit or was it rotten shit? Why do u think any of these 2 guys can make anything better?

At this point, it’s really not about making things “better” as it is making things a lot worse. It that case, the choice is pretty clear. 
Better would just be a bonus. 

25 minutes ago, cern said:

I know everyone loves Biden here

wrong. more like the "anyone but trump" camp is probably more accurate. I'd vote for a dead cat over trump

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zero said:

I don't think he ever really wanted to be pres in the 1st place. it was a bad dinner joke that backfired type thing.

his entrance into politics was posting bullshit on twitter that Obama was from Africa, all because he didn't like O's taxing the rich policies, or something along these lines. the rich boys club he belonged to back then started floating the idea that maybe T should run for pres, but it was just like haha yeah right. then whenever O famously roasted T at that dinner event, I think T's massive ego / racism got the best of him and he was like oh yeah, well I'm gonna show him... the idea of him being pres grew legs and he went along with it because he loves attention and could use the publicity to hype up his personal brand. that's when he started going on tour spouting non-stop bullshit and yelling about anything he saw as a personal threat, which resonated with all the unhappy govt hating mofos that began showing up wearing red hats and chanting MAGA. by this point his ego was never going to let him back out of it, he had a growing army that ate up every word of his BS, and so he kept going along with it, as he saw he could use his con man skills out in the open without repercussions. becoming pres meant he could do all this nefarious shit to help his stupid Trump international company. and now here we are... it's all a bad fucking joke.

I believe this word for word. That's my opinion anyway. And some other people I spoke to at the time who I know (teachers, doctors, etc. Clever people in other words! Not dimwits)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

I'd vote for a dead cat over trump

:catghost:

4 hours ago, droid said:

Ive seen many moments with Harris where she seems drunk or out of her mind on some primo pills. AFIAK her approval ratings are even lower than Biden's.

They should just bump em both off and get Newsom in there. A rotting empire needs a steady hand.

she seems out of it at times, i think she's probably just not very good at memorizing speeches/talking points/etc. tho so she just bullshits a bit. i've been watching Veep and seeing some parallels.

Newsom seems like an opportunistic snake in the grass, but probably still better than Trump ofc...not too knowledgeable on him in general

4 hours ago, zero said:

yeah my guess is she'd lose the election for sure. she screwed up big time managing her campaign when she ran, notched her popularity down quite a bit.

I also saw on odds sites they were floating Michelle Obama or Cali gov Gavin Newsome... hell, maybe the dems can convince Adam Kizinger to run. he's an ex R that recently endorsed Biden and could probably pull over the non-maga republican voters or swing voters left.

lol the Michelle Obama thing just won't die, it's wild. she's not interested at all.

there's plenty of people who could....i'm not betting on anyone or anything yet tho