IGNORED

New Album (x2) announced (ish)

perunamuusi

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

take it back.. take. it. back. 

I mean, think about it - if Rub and Sear were done with them in March/April, surely mastering, artwork, putting together a promotional package/plan shouldn't take 4+ months, unless you subscribe to the idea that due to COVID-19, it's taking longer than usual to do these things and a release is planned in November/December.

That, or the releases have been shelved until things get better economically where Ran and Surf can support the release with some live shows, etc.

9 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

I mean, think about it - if Rub and Sear were done with them in March/April, surely mastering, artwork, putting together a promotional package/plan shouldn't take 4+ months, unless you subscribe to the idea that due to COVID-19, it's taking longer than usual to do these things and a release is planned in November/December.

That, or the releases have been shelved until things get better economically where Ran and Surf can support the release with some live shows, etc.

ssshhhhhhh .

give us the precious... we mustssss haves it.

srsly though..  hoping they just do a preorder for the vinyl or whatever and release the files on release day.  as for touring.. i don't see anyone touring extensively for another year.  will need what.. 9 months after a vaccine for it to make sense. 

• Like 1

Two albums eh? That must mean one album with club tunes. And one for the chill-out room. Like them good old days. Ae doing a 4tothefloor club album... boomtsssboomtsss

electronic music edm GIF by Tiësto

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

idk why but it'd be fun to see autechre releasing the albums next year and perhaps Plaid makes a new release the same year, like back with The Digging Remedy/Elseq and Confield/Double Figure, among others. It might get a bit overshadowed though lol

20 hours ago, ignatius said:

ssshhhhhhh .

give us the precious... we mustssss haves it.

srsly though..  hoping they just do a preorder for the vinyl or whatever and release the files on release day.  as for touring.. i don't see anyone touring extensively for another year.  will need what.. 9 months after a vaccine for it to make sense. 

I think this is the most realistic scenario 

Well, I hope so !

7 hours ago, balbulus said:

My mate works at a printers, they're currently printing the LP and CD packaging for 2 new Autechre albums. Similar artwork for both, in different colours. 

1 hour ago, Chabraendeky said:

I guess the one is white the other is black.

watch as the album covers end up being this or smth

VQ7HKnxV

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 4