IGNORED

SYRO $400 "Limited Edition" 3xLP

Rubin Farr

I'm more sad because of the cover art not being the one with the racoon and the stencil

lol, yeah I get your drift, I rather liked it myself, in a bizarre sort of way.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more sad because of the cover art not being the one with the racoon and the stencil

lol, yeah I get your drift, I rather liked it myself, in a bizarre sort of way.

Same here. Someone mentioned that it reminded them of the On video, and I agree completely.

Guest jasondonervan

Music still has the 'kid at christmas' effect on me, which is rather nice but it means I can also go flying in at the deep end without engaging brain first.

The more I hear about the ltd edition version the more skeptical I become.....

It's really not even a talking point though is it?

Some people pay more money for nicer things there's nothing new here.

also yeah I have the kid at christmas feels right now too. so happy

Like a kid on XMAS_EVET10 (thanaton3 mix)

:emotawesomepm9:

I've entered the ballot anyway despite not really having the cash. I can decide by September if I want it (if I win the ballot of course). I'll put it on the Mastercard.

Worst comes to worst, it can always be resold. Just look how much the Drukqs 180g go for.

Or I just don't pay for it when I get the email saying I win it and forever besmurch my name in the eyes of Warp. :watmm:

The thing is, people who don't care about fancy printed art at all are gonna buy this, only just only because it's associated with Aphex, which I think is kind of ridiculous (but not really)

Also, let's be factual, you're not paying for vinyl, you're paying for the prints. The actual records, as far as I know, are identical to the regular edition vinyl

Just look how much the Drukqs 180g go for.

which one? both the normal and the limited edition versions of Drukqs are 180g

Well both go pretty expensive but I guess I meant the American super audiophile one

The thing is, people who don't care about fancy printed art at all are gonna buy this, only just only because it's associated with Aphex, which I think is kind of ridiculous (but not really)

Also, let's be factual, you're not paying for vinyl, you're paying for the prints. The actual records, as far as I know, are identical to the regular edition vinyl

I think someone mentioned them being 180g when the original is only regular weight but I can't confirm

I signed up for the ballot. will sell my code if i win, for free, to the first person that wants it.

I have doubts of that being possible seeing how your account / name / adress is attached to it, but who knows? I entered too (without seeing the price first), if I win and it's possible anyone who'd like can have my ballot too.

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

Lack of interest and money? If anything, the ones that are actually willing to pay might be asking why the hell are you ruining their chances

i kind of agree with you but you sure go out of your way to prove you dont care about something thats popular (you were a very vocal in the andti-cwlp camp)

Why the fuck wouldn't you?

Lack of interest and money? If anything, the ones that are actually willing to pay might be asking why the hell are you ruining their chances

i kind of agree with you but you sure go out of your way to prove you dont care about something thats popular (you were a very vocal in the andti-cwlp camp)

Was I? I might have to tone the hate down

*shakes head at self*

There's a second, third and fourth ballots to be done after the first should some not get sold so there's a few chances to get a copy.

What's the print even of? The receipt on the cover?

There's a second, third and fourth ballots to be done after the first should some not get sold so there's a few chances to get a copy.

What's the print even of? The receipt on the cover?

Yeah, that's the weirdest part, you don't even know what you're gonna get. I doubt it's the "receipt" though... I mean, I honestly hope they don't go that way lol

Archived