IGNORED

Help Venetian Snares

Guest cult fiction

I hope its nothing life threatening/changing for him as someone mentioned before a little more info would be good but considering how private he is :\ whatever it is can't be good. I've collected his music for years now and listen to it almost everyday when I'm sorting through the soundcloud tracks from RDJ.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does it have to be bandcamp? i got an i-tunes card man

Bandcamp gives the most to the artist in % and is the quickest way to reach him.

thanks, i had no idea, it's like 10euro for an album

i'll start with the card tough, would like to know's what's going on first before i buy everything lol

yeah a person with a truck sized modular doesn't have real financial problems. It shows how much disconnected to reality he and everybody supporting this is.

does it have to be bandcamp? i got an i-tunes card man

i was wondering the same because one of my accounts is tied to google play- but i can always transfer to paypal for badminton/edgewood park. imo, you can't go wrong with that one

yeah a person with a truck sized modular doesn't have real financial problems. It shows how much disconnected to reality he and everybody supporting this is.

Case closed, Lieutenant Columbo.

kaD8AkQ.jpg

I see a lot of money in this picture

Case closed, Lieutenant Columbo.

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

I did always wonder how an underground musician who doesn't seem to have an outside job can afford a wall of gear and a full studio space with close to 50-60k worth of gear sits. Not speculating at all, just saying, I don't understand how some people afford their gear without separate jobs/income coming in...

I bought my 5 favorites, hope he turns out alright.

no thats not actually it - ludd's one has him screaming into a mic "IM GONNA DO U UP THE BUM" in the first 15 seconds and is way funnier than that one

Here you go

perfect

Yeah I'll grab the stuntrock and shitfuckers when I get paid. I only have those spread over 3 CDrs of random tracks dloaded from a p2p, given to me in the early 00s.

Mostly everything else in his discog I own legally.

You're assuming that his income is steady and that the money he had when he invested in his music purchasing that equipment is the same - hardly the case with musicians and others who make their livings via their art.

I did always wonder how an underground musician who doesn't seem to have an outside job can afford a wall of gear and a full studio space with close to 50-60k worth of gear sits. Not speculating at all, just saying, I don't understand how some people afford their gear without separate jobs/income coming in...

I bought my 5 favorites, hope he turns out alright.

He probably saved up or bought it when he got an advance on an album, gig money, etc. - just because someone owns something expensive doesn't mean they're rich.

And when you consider he's investing in his livelyhood, wouldn't you have done the same?

Archived