IGNORED

KoЯn - The Serenity Of Suffering

I listend to 3 dollar bill y'all today and even though it's not my style of music it's a legitimate piece of art. It has some soul. reasonably well crafted, but these aging dudes apparently cannot hold onto their edge. I guess that's what modern living does to you when your artwork is an expression of angst.

yeah, it's got a really interesting/unique sound, much like the first 3 korn albums. I still love this track

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k1V45b-Ww

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 13 and feel like I was born in the wrong era. All these bands like Korn and Limp Bizkit would have been amazing to experience live. I don't like any of the music my friends at school listen to. I wish music was still like this!

i once got letter of the week in kerrang because i spent 3 months painstakingly cutting out photos from kerrang magazine and organised them into an 8ft high korn logo on my wall. 

i once got letter of the week in kerrang because i spent 3 months painstakingly cutting out photos from kerrang magazine and organised them into an 8ft high korn logo on my wall.

lol thread winner

my bedroom walls when I was 15 were crammed with stereotypically 'hot' women and nu-metal band posters

the photo collage is hard to beat - all I had was a black poster with neon green Korn logo and a black light lamp. but for a year or so I had Korn-style trashy dreadlocks *selfcringe*

8 feet high? I need photo evidence of this asap

8 feet high? I need photo evidence of this asap

well, its in an episode of kerrang from around 2002.

I had a few of those canvas belts that Max Cavalera and various other nu-metalers used to wear.. I think I may have ventured into cargo pants/shorts at some point as well.. never got into the weird hiphop gear thing that Korn etc used to do though.

Me and my mates pretended to be slipknot for halloween, out costumes were so good that slipknot hired us to play the live shows while they were recording the new album!! PEOPLE=SHIT

lol

Being the DJ or sampler guy in Slipknot must be the most cushy job in the world. You get to fuck around onstage in between pressing a key on a keyboard or doing some scratching through so much distortion that it doesn't even matter what you do..

I had an action shot of Jonathan Davis taken from the pages of Hit Parade or something, in which he was sweating profusely and screaming into the mic with his dreads flailing and stuff. the mullah of the local mosque, who my dad was a big fan of and would invite over for lunch after Friday prayers, took one look at this and said to me in a stony voice "this man is going to Gehennam. and so will you if you listen to this."

I had an action shot of Jonathan Davis taken from the pages of Hit Parade or something, in which he was sweating profusely and screaming into the mic with his dreads flailing and stuff. the mullah of the local mosque, who my dad was a big fan of and would invite over for lunch after Friday prayers, took one look at this and said to me in a stony voice "this man is going to Gehennam. and so will you if you listen to this."

religious types are only religious types cause that's the best place to have status if you're a total fucking square

Archived