IGNORED

afx nft

Paul

8 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

You will not be hearing from me again

last post

What if hired JP to clean his room on camera and sold that as an NFT?

I don't think that AFX has referred to any music ever as 'game changing', or any type of media on top of that. That's all I really am interested in, so it's probably not that.

All this other stuff about crypto-what-have-yous aren't interesting. Not saying he isn't onto something, whatever it is. It's just that it isn't interesting really.

Edit: btw MIX I wasn't referring to your post. I really do hope it is something that I enjoy.

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 1

On 3/14/2021 at 5:38 AM, Soloman Tump said:

If anyone here actually wants to invest in this. Good. 

But.... Consider this.

Pay me half the amount. I will buy a field, plant a woodland and nurture it.

And in 30 years time, we will see which investment is worth more?

I just don't understand bitcoin / digital investment. Sorry. it just seems a new weird way for rich people to "legitimately" pork off some of their cash to avoid tax bills 

I spit my apple seeds out in the dirt, and took a screen cap of the gif. I did my part.

actually the NFT may be worth more... not because it makes sense that real estate is the most valuable asset possible, but because the ruling speculative class wants it that way

• Farnsworth 1

This is true. Avril 14th is a fucking beast it would seem. I play it a few times now & again but don’t exactly pine for it. Spotify figures suggest it’s a massive tune. As in massive like a big old fat pike glaring his beady eyes and flaring his snout and teeth at the incoming sprat. Metallic colours flaring along his flank like a rainbow on fire, shimmering in his weedy hide out. And then with a burst of the pike tail fin, the sprat is impaled from all sides. Engulfed with endless rows of needles. Yeah time for bed. The beer mission will continue tomorrow. Simples.

• Like 3

On 3/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Soloman Tump said:

Most IDM 2021

Selling a gif and audio loop for 72.00 ETH then planting a forest to offset the carbon footprint of said gif

Good luck topping this 

You are buying some kilobytes that link to the jpg and say you're the only rightful owner, signed the artist and whatever marketplace you bought it at, I think. Pretty sweet deal. It's all very well encrypted.

Edited by Silent Member

27 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

So is this basically buying an exclusive jpeg for thousands of dollars?  I still don't know what's going on.

Yup. 

• Haha 1

I’ve read the entire thread, googled ”NFT”, and checked Wikipedia but still don’t understand what it’s all about. I think I’ll stick to listening to the music.

Well, those would be inferior copies, the gif I see/download is identical to the original.

9 minutes ago, Silent Member said:

Well, those would be inferior copies, the gif I see/download is identical to the original.

This is what I don't understand.

It would be an IDENTICAL copy - but not the true original.  But I don't see why its worth 72.00 ETH anyway. 

I will just reiterate my "fair play" comment to the artists who manage to sell digital stuff this way for big bucks.  But it makes absolutely zero sense to me. 

On 4/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, acid1 said:

People pay $90k for these pokemon cards. Its stupid right? I can just print them out on some paper and play them. Whats the point?

But then you'd be guilty of funging the cards. We're only talking about stuff that CAN'T be funged in this thread. Imagine thinking fungey GIFs are idm lol ew