IGNORED

"[Fifteenth Album]" Speculation Thread

splesh

can go full Data with it too if you have a Next Generation PC Computer.

maybe that's what the next AE will sound like: music for Data consisting of multiple tracks at once....think Sublimit but instead of 15 minutes all the sections are just played at the same time. much more succinct, AE for today's busy soccer mom. for the real (android) heads only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, Alcofribas said:

i only listen to releases in limited edition silver cases so i will likely miss this one

Probably, since Quaristice (versions), while a limited edition was I believe a steel case ?

Something like the audio-visual twitch experiments from a couple of years back but hosted at ae.twig or similarly cool url, and its an ever evolving album patch that will play out live over the course of a month, never to be repeated and there will be a chat function of course.  

Maybe warp will wanna release a 2xCD "best of" at the end called Fieftine 

When the stream is over, anyone who listened to the ENTIRE thing get a "cool" from Seb and a "lol" from Roy. 

1 hour ago, auxien said:

i bet it’s gonna be called “xxx” as the ae guys try to work the sex sells tactic

Why then not have their faces on the cover? Now that's sex!

• 3 weeks later...

i think one possible next logical leap for them would be something like underworld did with drift, ie. release a new track each week. probably minus the visual component in their case. more just that general idea of throwing out a bit of material each week, maybe just a jam or sometimes a more thought out track, whatever they feel like that week. make a big collection at the end. considering the following: they've experimented with various release styles/formats. they seem to be always working on new stuff. sean said he's more interested in the live stuff now than making albums (rough paraphrase, correct me if i'm wrong, been awhile since i watched the ama) so this would be kind of like that - presumably these would be new live jams/ e-l-seqs. also considering how friendly/approachable they've been with the fans lately, sean anyway, this doesn't seem too far a stretch. i suppose it might be a matter of whether warp would be on board. warp pls

• Like 4

The most logical progression to me is Sean & Rob releasing a series of Max/MSP training videos on Coursera.  By the end of the course you will have coded your own patch that will create your own personalised copy of Bull Wallet…

Premium subscribers will get a bonus ‘Imodium’ patch that offers next level control of wet fart sounds and the hour long drone creator ‘all (bell)end’.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Grain Bastard said:

The most logical progression to me is Sean & Rob releasing a series of Max/MSP training videos on Coursera.  By the end of the course you will have coded your own patch that will create your own personalised copy of Bull Wallet…

Premium subscribers will get a bonus ‘Imodium’ patch that offers next level control of wet fart sounds and the hour long drone creator ‘all (bell)end’.

this is like when RDJ replied to a comment on soundcloud by giving a link - "SAWIII listening instructions" - and it turned out to be a guide to lucid dreaming. just teach fans how to create their own awesome music ❤️

• Facepalm 1

• 2 months later...

did we confirm the numerical indices of sign and plus?

because wasn't elseq 12 and then nts was maybe 13 so was it plus and sign are both 14?

trying to remember the 14 indicator. wasn't there something

ah yes

warp lp 338 and warp lp 329. both add to 14

Edited by trying to be less rude