1. Dub Schneider 06:07
2. Dachtekker 05:19
3. Matchpoint 05:46
4. Double Standard 05:56
5. The Bills 05:38
6. Stomp 05:40
7. Small Stone S700 05:34

• Like 14

Loving this and the deep technos vibez.  Dude is so on point, Still making me way thru the ISS, so much varied goodness to take in

• Like 1

Apparently there is a to and fro between Skee Mask and one of the top bods at Spotify on X, where the Spotify dude who probably is a fan, has asked him to put up his music back up on the platform (with a 'please') and Skee refusing. The conversation being that over the years Spotify will pay him much more than Bandcamp as Spotify drip feeds money rather than the single payment of BC.

Can I please stress the phrase 'don't shoot the messenger' Just letting you know if you're interested.

• Like 3

Eager to try this one -- a decent amount of my favourite things Skee Mask has done has been his EPs

Spotify works seamlessly on my pixel but I respect him for standing his ground for his own reasons. YT music fucking sucks but works eventually when you download the music. Just a ball ache to get it working. Is there any other decent alternative music player for android phones?

• Like 1

I use YT music and it's not great… however I do like that you can upload your music and stream it. I did this initially on google play music which was discontinued and absorbed into YTM. I haven't found another service that allows you to do this and create playlists etc. - there is always google drive but it's not really optimal for streaming your uploaded tracks. 

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 10:53 AM, bronchuseven said:

I use YT music and it's not great… however I do like that you can upload your music and stream it. I did this initially on google play music which was discontinued and absorbed into YTM. I haven't found another service that allows you to do this and create playlists etc. - there is always google drive but it's not really optimal for streaming your uploaded tracks. 

Apple Music does this, but with the caveat that on upload it converts to 256 kbps AAC. Pretty much anything I get off of Bandcamp these days I download in ALAC for a lossless version on my hard drive, and then drag and drop that to Apple Music, hit upload, and its available on all devices (phone, iPad, Apple TV… web, Android, Alexa, PS5, Xbox, etc) once it finishes processing

Thought this was very average. Didn't do much for me at all. Bit too 'disco' if you get my drift. Double Standard was okay when the drums go fast. Hmmm not usually disappointed with Skee Mask, probably fine on the dance floor though. Not for me.