IGNORED

Digeridoo expanded version coming 31 May

avinit

This is better though. One of the true gems. The finest drops of Aphexian elixir known to man. Put that through your new tape deck Mr James.

IMG_0503.thumb.jpeg.c14d2f53369675c78d291102c7bed5ad.jpeg

And this

IMG_0504.thumb.jpeg.0c742df30b1dd2dd552d9f2165763be5.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beerwolf said:

This is better though. One of the true gems. The finest drops of Aphexian elixir known to man. 

Absolutely!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beerwolf said:

This is better though. One of the true gems. The finest drops of Aphexian elixir known to man. Put that through your new tape deck Mr James.

IMG_0503.thumb.jpeg.c14d2f53369675c78d291102c7bed5ad.jpeg

And this

IMG_0504.thumb.jpeg.0c742df30b1dd2dd552d9f2165763be5.jpeg

the "original" version of Metapharstic (from Mayday '92) is even better. it's got Richard shouting "FUCK OFF" at the end and R&S ordered him to remove it 🙃

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

11 hours ago, Dragon said:

the "original" version of Metapharstic (from Mayday '92) is even better. it's got Richard shouting "FUCK OFF" at the end and R&S ordered him to remove it 🙃

Also cool alternate version of Isopropophlex/Isopropanol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RS 9201 (1992) vs. RS9201X (2024)

Yet to get an opportunity to spin 2024.
They managed to mute colors on the jacket pretty well.

image.thumb.jpeg.737948cbb64b12cbf275f7e92f21f708.jpeg
image.thumb.jpeg.ab6ecb114db108da209aa50167ffa06d.jpeg
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, cern said:

What does CR7E Version means?

Guessing it's the master tapes ran through the CR7E tape deck ... so possibly little discernible audio difference (maybe some cassette saturation and hiss ?)

image.png

EDIT: Ooops just saw it mention exactly this at the bottom on the photo of the rear side of the artwork on the post above yours ^^^^

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cern said:

I can't hear any difference at all, it is just like the orginal Didgeridoo and nothing different. 

i've listened to them myself and it makes sense, keep in mind the new tracks on this release were always going to sound very similar. as mentioned before they are not alternate versions or remixes, they are the same tracks but with a lot of attention put into the mastering and sound design.

to me there is an audible difference. i don't want to make any judgements yet (listening to web samples on my phone) i'll have to wait until i can get stuck into the WAVs. very hyped ❤️

• Like 2

I'll stick with my OG vinyl ta

Had there been a 1 or 2 SC tracks he'dve made a mint.. Im looking at you "13 Short Mental Afx" or "Phuqed Up" or... something

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I reckon Wind Squidge, its a variation on the same idea really but with a different instrument and more chill. Maybe African Rhyt would fit as well

Edited by Key
  • Like 1

these all originally recorded to DAT at a speed to double their capacity to save money?

2 hours ago, Key said:

I reckon Wind Squidge, its a variation on the same idea really but with a different instrument and more chill. Maybe African Rhyt would fit as well

aye they'd work

22 minutes ago, DavieAddison said:

Digging Isoprophlex (Slow) (Cr7E Version)

Is that is how its supposed to be heard? 

Confusing sometimes with slow versions of tracks 

18 hours ago, cern said:

Is that is how its supposed to be heard? 

Confusing sometimes with slow versions of tracks 

I don't know if that was his original intention but I do prefer it at that tempo.

• Like 2