IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

• 2 weeks later...

Thy classic bedroom producer, I tried to squeeze everything into a panorama pic, otherwise shit's all over the room. Quite a simple setup in comparison with some of you hardware gods but I'm mostly digital

IMG_0599.jpg

Edited by Dpek

Thy classic bedroom producer, I tried to squeeze everything into a panorama pic, otherwise shit's all over the room. Quite a simple setup in comparison with some of you hardware gods but I'm mostly digital

IMG_0599.jpg

Nice, got a piano right at your fingertips. Acoustic instruments are great for working out melodic ideas, its like using a really nice preset lol

If I had a cat that chilled in my creation studio, my life might feel complete. This is incredible.

Heh, he's just trying to persuade me to go sleep. I think he hates when i sit here staring to "flashing things especially this big and tall one".

17754267803_93a5ef6583_z.jpg

Edited by telefunken

had to rearrage some shiz cus of the leaks yknowac2675d59b5e1ba25eae315fb1d1baef.jpg478e0912222a10143ad33732cec96601.jpgb0642289ad8e12de25f4ed8683cf32bc.jpg810cc52e4b65fb1d5def0ca0bfc98c97.jpg

What the hell Roland is that?

I'm actually kinda embarrassed that I don't know

Ooh p.s. Nice JX-3P

I think I'm becoming a vintage Roland obsessive

had to rearrage some shiz cus of the leaks yknowac2675d59b5e1ba25eae315fb1d1baef.jpg478e0912222a10143ad33732cec96601.jpgb0642289ad8e12de25f4ed8683cf32bc.jpg810cc52e4b65fb1d5def0ca0bfc98c97.jpg

What the hell Roland is that?

I'm actually kinda embarrassed that I don't know

Ooh p.s. Nice JX-3P

I think I'm becoming a vintage Roland obsessive

Edit: Oh duh alpha Juno...nvm

What are all the other synths, etc?

If I had a cat that chilled in my creation studio, my life might feel complete. This is incredible.

Heh, he's just trying to persuade me to go sleep. I think he hates when i sit here staring to "flashing things especially this big and tall one".

17754267803_93a5ef6583_z.jpg

Aww, so cute... I dream of the day when I can work on music in my studio and smoke up with a cat chilling on my head. This would also strengthen my neck muscles to help with underground cage fighting.

Guest Chesney

There would be snot and tears all over the place if a cat got in my room.

Did you know that the prototype of the follow up of the 909 got fried because of cat hairs got inside the buttons and shorted the connections. Roland decided it was too far gone and abandoned the project. Digi drums and sampling was taking over anyway.

ALL LIES

nice picz. from when is the autechre's one?

i found it on watmm earlier and thought this is from 1994-5, won't find exact post now.