IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

the textures in rage is becoming more and more frustrating, i finally reached dead city (which i've been looking forward to because it looked so awesome in the trailers) and was presented with this:

dgklzk.jpg

fucking seriously?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing Crysis on PS3. They did a pretty good job of porting this to console. The graphics are great, and the controls are solid. The nano suit controls was changed from the little menu to choose which ability you want, into something a lot like Crysis 2. So far the game has been great, so you have my recommendation if you haven't already played it.

Arkham City in less than 2 weeks!

Heavy Rain

when i started playing the demo, i thought "wtf is this shit", but 15 minutes later i wanted to buy it

i don't regret it

I love that game. Had lots of fun platinum-ing it. Highly recommended to any PS3 owner.

Lots of Dragon Age Origins. Just finished The Fade in The Tower of Mages. May have missed an opportunity to save the Arl's chick instead of frying her to enter the Fade last time. Whoops! I like this game :)

its really fun

i like to pretend the 2nd game never happened :( its truly an atrocity against humanity in my opinion, for as great as the 1st one is ..

Guest Iain C

I've been playing the swanky 2.5D metroidvania Shadow Complex on the Xbox360. It's great fun for now, but I always get fed up, lost and frustrated with these kinds of games. My housemate loves it, though. Anyone played it?

Yes, it's awesome, and pretty short, so you shouldn't really get fed up with it before it's all over. One if my favourite games in the last years.

i been playing the binding of isaac its a really fun game its like dungeons in the old zelda you know the rectangle room with 4 doors, and every time you play its totally randomly generated, theres 5 dungeons i think and it gets extremely hard and if you die you have to restart the whole thing

but its fun cuz you get new items and badguys every time i really recommend it

but if poo and pee and blood and puke and pus and flies and maggots gross you out then dont play it

Just beat Machinarium over the past couple days. Great little game! Was a bit fiddly with the controls though. Flash point & click games all feel the same way to me - terrible. Otherwise, it was an excellent game.

Guest Infinite Bro Times

Truth be told look at my icon

That's final starman

FINAL star man

Unfortunately I fought several more starmen than him

But yeah earthbound is fucking magical bro I never knew until I was like "FUCK I gotta check this out" and now I'm on Earthbound 2

The emulators I'm using are pretty nice. Hold shift to go at 1150% game speed

im currently having troubles with battle field 3

i have a gtx 460 graphics card and ppl on there were reporting the same propblem as me, with stuttering that happens 5 mins into the game. at the start i have like a nice stable 40 - 50 frames per second and all of a sudden it just goes to heck

and i cant even look to my side without a huge stutter

i think its a problem with the beta and incompatibility or something cuz idk, my friend has a lower end card than me and hes apparently playing with out problems

anyone else with a 460 here ??

Truth be told look at my icon

That's final starman

FINAL star man

Unfortunately I fought several more starmen than him

But yeah earthbound is fucking magical bro I never knew until I was like "FUCK I gotta check this out" and now I'm on Earthbound 2

The emulators I'm using are pretty nice. Hold shift to go at 1150% game speed

best new user 2011

NBA2k12 - mother of god. the greatest players mode is unbelievable if you choose someone from the 60's its 60's presentation, 70's 80's 90's 00's its painstakingly accurate.. its awesome. they made what was a flawless game into a beast.

i have a gtx 460 graphics card and ppl on there were reporting the same propblem as me, with stuttering that happens 5 mins into the game. at the start i have like a nice stable 40 - 50 frames per second and all of a sudden it just goes to heck

i think its a problem with the beta and incompatibility or something cuz idk, my friend has a lower end card than me and hes apparently playing with out problems

happened to me too on a different gfx, setting texture quality to low solved it.

the textures in rage is becoming more and more frustrating, i finally reached dead city (which i've been looking forward to because it looked so awesome in the trailers) and was presented with this:

dgklzk.jpg

fucking seriously?

How are things like the gunplay and the RPG elements in RAGE?

Fun?

the fps shooter parts of the game are great, as expected from an id game. everything else is pretty meh. but sure, overall i'd say it's a fun game.

no i dont think u can play classic teams online, but u can offline.. but you can play online association this year.

BUT. it is the best sports game ever made imo, and thats saying somthing. in so many ways. if only EA adopted the ammount of win in their presentation to the NHL or FIFA, MADDEN series it would be epic. but they wont. as they have no fierce compitition, like they did with NBA Elite. NBA 2k11 was so awesome they canceled NBA eilte 11. hopfully 2k has been hard at work with a NHL game after having a bad run with the nhl 2k series since nex gen

anyways nba2k11 is such a perfect sports game, i just wish all sports game followed this trend.

happened to me too on a different gfx, setting texture quality to low solved it.

INTERESTING

i set my textures to HIGH from ultra and i was able to put a few other things back up to ultra, so im like half ultra half high, and also im able to put the HBAO lighting back on.

something about ULTRA TEXTURES is goofed, i have no stuttering whatsoever now, and runing a steady fps of about 30 - 45

maybe the ultra textures are a little too much for your gfx, is it the 768 or 1gb memory version ?

i think what us goofed is how the game handles lack of texture memory..there should be a fps loss but not that stuttering that we've seen

Archived