IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Ester, a short beautiful exploration game. Narration was a bit too cryptic for my taste, but the very poignant atmosphere and breathtaking environments kept my attention non-the-less.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

I am in a complete state of euphoria.

Nice. Metal Gear Solid 3 might just be the best game ever made. It's up there anyway. Along side Final Fantasy 7.

Ahem.

"I'm stiiiill in a dreeeeam. SNAAAAKE EEEEAATEEEEEEER".

That is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk8TEujsJNc&list=FLxIhUw0Wg3MrBKKKSQay33Q&index=38&feature=plpp_video

that was actually pretty good. it made me want to play mgs3 for the third time.

Dear Ester, a short beautiful exploration game. Narration was a bit too cryptic for my taste, but the very poignant atmosphere and breathtaking environments kept my attention non-the-less.

Is this the new version that came out a few hours ago ? I played the original and today have just got a new laptop so can't wait to get it fully set up to play the updated one ...

Yeah just got done playing Dear Esther myself. Fucking beautiful game, shed a tear at the end myself.

Gameplay is like the mod, but visuals are greatly improved.

Played the Mass Effect 3 demo. Can't wait to play the full game... but... the controls seem a bit different? I got used to them during the demo but it still felt a bit weird to begin with. Also, I don't really care for Clint Mansell's contribution to the soundtrack. He can take his sentimental piano pieces and go to hell.

I beat Reckoning. Was a great game. Now I'm gonna do all of the faction side quests.

Just beat it too. I expected it to be a bit longer, but overall it was amazing. I hope there will be a sequel.

He can take his sentimental piano pieces and go to hell.
lol is the squad AI improved? (does it even have squads anymore? I've only played ME1)

The Squad AI in ME1 was ass. It was a lot better in ME2 because everything just worked faster. They reacted a lot faster to your commands and it seems as if it's even faster this time around. I love having my squad using their powers on enemies so I experimented with this quite a lot in the demo and I noticed that as soon as I gave the order and the pop-up menu collapsed the force power was well on its way towards the enemy.

They've added a roll maneuver though which I don't like at all. It just seems silly adding extreme action oriented maneuvers in a game like Mass Effect... but that's just me being a jerk on the internet.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

I am in a complete state of euphoria.

Nice. Metal Gear Solid 3 might just be the best game ever made. It's up there anyway. Along side Final Fantasy 7.

Ahem.

"I'm stiiiill in a dreeeeam. SNAAAAKE EEEEAATEEEEEEER".

That is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk8TEujsJNc&list=FLxIhUw0Wg3MrBKKKSQay33Q&index=38&feature=plpp_video

[youtubehd]RadZTuZEKlM[/youtubehd]

I beat Reckoning. Was a great game. Now I'm gonna do all of the faction side quests.

Just beat it too. I expected it to be a bit longer, but overall it was amazing. I hope there will be a sequel.

There will be a sequel, there are rumours that the sequel will be an MMORPG. Reckoning was originally supposed to be an MMORPG, but they decided to turn it into a single player experience instead.

My current Reckoning stats:

Health 1039

Mana 396

Armor 1372

Great sword 186

Long sword 165

Shield blocks 57 dmg

I'm playing as a rogue so my stats are not so impressive.

Health 325

Mana 322

Armor 719

Faeblades 120

Longbow 187

I dont even have a shield

But I bet my character looks better than yours :p

oDaZm.jpg

Nice! Very excited for that game. The art style looks amazing. Although I wasn't to keen on the tilt controls of Flower and Flow, I loved those games.

Alan Wake finally got a PC release so I'm finally playing that. The writing is a bit shit and Alan Wake is an asshole but I'm enjoying the atmosphere so far.

journey.jpg Journey release date March 13 on PSN!!

Hell yeah !!

Played a bit of the new Dear Esther last night - my word has it improved .... Spent about 5 minutes just walking up and down the first shoreline watching the tide wash between the rocks and the sea spray, erm, spraying !

Health 325

Mana 322

Armor 719

Faeblades 120

Longbow 187

oDaZm.jpg

What faeblades are those?

journey.jpg

Journey release date March 13 on PSN!!

Finally! Been looking forward to this since the day they announced it - ThatGameCompany, along with Q-Games, makes some of the best games for PS3, hands down.

Health 325

Mana 322

Armor 719

Faeblades 120

Longbow 187

oDaZm.jpg

What faeblades are those?

Demon Horns. Found them somewhere while doing House of Ballads quests I think. Quite good because they also have +15% chance to critical hit and +15% critical hit damage.

Just started playing Alan Wake myself. It isn't exactly what I expected, but it does compel me to play and the story is semi interesting.

Demon Horns. Found them somewhere while doing House of Ballads quests I think. Quite good because they also have +15% chance to critical hit and +15% critical hit damage.

Holy crap. I found the poisoned ones, Venom Fangs or something like that, in the Yolvan castle or whatever... lasted me a very long chunk of the game... those demon horns are sick though. 15% critical chance is nuts!

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Got very little sleep last night and the Mass Effect 3 coop MP is to blame. Me and my good buddy played it for 7 hours straight. Can't wait to get a 4 man team training for the goal of crushing wave 11 on gold.

Archived