IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recently finished Dead Space, i'll probably start on Dead Space 2 soon, I really enjoyed the first one awesome mix of action and survival-horror. Currently been engrossing myself in a lot of Modern Warfare 3... oh and I'm probably going to beat Arkham City tonight for the 2nd time (fucking LOVE this game, one of the overall most fun games i've played in a while)

Also I'd have to say that learning Soul Steal very early in the game and Shield Rod + Alucard Shield made this game way easier than it should have been. I hope playing as Richter represents a real challenge

It sure does - especially if you want to traverse through the Spike Room !

I finished Old World Blues dlc for New Vegas last night. It was great, and quite hilarious at times. I very much recommend playing it.

Reckoning came in the mail this morning. I started a human warrior. It's pretty good so far. I enjoyed the demo so I figured it would be a good buy.

I bought the official playstation 7.1 wireless headset. I have to say they are fantastic. Great highs, mids and lows. No wires is a big bonus. (my Tritton Pro's plastic wire connections to the volume and chat controller wore out and I can see the bare wire now, plus the mic barely works anymore. So it was time for a new headset). The mic is nice and clear. The only problem is having to recharge every 10 hours. But it's not even really a problem because I just plug them into my PC to charge overnight. I don't often game for 10 hours straight any more. The simulated 7.1 actually works quite well. You can really tell if something/someone is behind you. All that for $99 is worth it to me. My Trittons cost double that, and I'm more happy with my official headset. Oh, they work well for PC as well.

I bought the official playstation 7.1 wireless headset. I have to say they are fantastic. Great highs, mids and lows. No wires is a big bonus. (my Tritton Pro's plastic wire connections to the volume and chat controller wore out and I can see the bare wire now, plus the mic barely works anymore. So it was time for a new headset). The mic is nice and clear. The only problem is having to recharge every 10 hours. But it's not even really a problem because I just plug them into my PC to charge overnight. I don't often game for 10 hours straight any more. The simulated 7.1 actually works quite well. You can really tell if something/someone is behind you. All that for $99 is worth it to me. My Trittons cost double that, and I'm more happy with my official headset. Oh, they work well for PC as well.

Good to hear - I've been wanting a pair for some time now, and were always hesitant to bite the bullet...

Just started reckoning and final fantasy xiii-2. Great games both of them!

Did you play FF XIII before?

Joyrex, you are not allowed to make fun of FF13 unless you got to chapter 11 or chapter 13.

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness for the DS

YES

i kept saying disgaea is the best ever but NOBODY UNDERSTOOD ME

GUISE IT'S YEGG AND SHE'S PLAYING DISGAEA 1.

i'm playing this game for years and i still haven't beaten PRINNY BAAL.

:wub:

Archived