IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz it seems like your cape is the only real progress bar in the game. If you get your cape to max size you get that white robe, correct?

You get the white cape thing if you collect every hidden symbol yeah, but you don't have to collect them all on just the one play through - It shows you which ones you've got so far on the first 'level'

But if you get eaten, and lose half your cape, do those symbols go back to where they were, or do you lose the ability to get them forever?

Also if you have a white cape and get eaten, do you lose your aiblity to have a white cape?

Hmmm. I thought there was a trophy for getting every hidden symbol (I've got 100% trophies), and I sure as hell don't have a white cape - my cape is full of symbols to the point no more will appear, so I wonder if I really did get them all (or at least enough to satisfy the trophy requirement).

I want someone to say something like "When you finally beat that monster down, you get all your symbols back"

or

"When you turn white, you don't lose half anymore"

Otherwise I really have no desire to play Journey.

I played League of Legends for the first time recently. It was just as boring as I expected it to be, but I'm getting into it because my friend's dad is dying of cancer and he plays LoL a lot and doesn't have many friends here, so I want to hang out with him more.

It really is boring, though.

Guest underscore

Hmmm. I thought there was a trophy for getting every hidden symbol (I've got 100% trophies), and I sure as hell don't have a white cape - my cape is full of symbols to the point no more will appear, so I wonder if I really did get them all (or at least enough to satisfy the trophy requirement).

You have to switch into the white robe (you can switch from white back to red, too.) I mentioned where to do that on the last page in my spoiler

Guest Mirezzi

I've been playing Wipeout HD on PS3 which is mind-bogglingly fun and a true return to form.

Also, FIFA 12 Career Mode...love it. It's the only way I ever get to see my beloved Magpies in the Champions League. :(

Unfortunately, the Youth Academy feature sucks it. Oh well.

Deus Ex. The first one - it runs fine on my slow ass netbook! It's a really good game. I'm playing it for the first time (legally, yay for GOG!) and I bought a couple other things too, Freespace 2 and something else.

Also I bought a buttload of Game Boy Advance games (yeah, I generally prefer old games) - Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars 2, and Golden Sun. They were like $20 on an eBay auction and they came with YuGiOh which I have 0 interest in.

Guest Sprigg

Also I bought a buttload of Game Boy Advance games (yeah, I generally prefer old games) - Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars 2, and Golden Sun. They were like $20 on an eBay auction and they came with YuGiOh which I have 0 interest in.

Check out Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis for the gba. To this day, it is my favourite turn-based strategy game ever.

You have to switch into the white robe (you can switch from white back to red, too.) I mentioned where to do that on the last page in my spoiler

Ah, did not know that - thanks!

Fez is coming out April 13. FinallY!

Hiopefully it will hit other platforms too - it looks really interesting.

I've been playing Wipeout HD on PS3 which is mind-bogglingly fun and a true return to form.

Also, FIFA 12 Career Mode...love it. It's the only way I ever get to see my beloved Magpies in the Champions League. :(

Unfortunately, the Youth Academy feature sucks it. Oh well.

Ah, Wipeout HD - fun, but gets brutally hard quickly. Still, fun!

Check out Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis for the gba. To this day, it is my favourite turn-based strategy game ever.

Good lookin' out!

I wasted so much of 8th grade playing Wipeout 2097. Is HD just as good? Not that it's relevant, really, since I don't have a PS3...

I played League of Legends for the first time recently. It was just as boring as I expected it to be, but I'm getting into it because my friend's dad is dying of cancer and he plays LoL a lot and doesn't have many friends here, so I want to hang out with him more.

It really is boring, though.

i play that, im fucking terrible at it but i enjoy being in my own little world sucking and having 5 year olds shout at me and i just laugh at it all

it also has one of the worst/immature communities in gaming

Guest bitroast

Good lookin' out!

I wasted so much of 8th grade playing Wipeout 2097. Is HD just as good? Not that it's relevant, really, since I don't have a PS3...

Wipeout HD (+Wipeout Fury expansion, while you're at it) is amazing. The controls are a liiittle different from the PS1 series, but it's totally amazing once you get the hang of it. What's also >cool< is playing wipeout in HD. The resolution + framerate is awesome. I try and recommend wipeout hd to anyone with a ps3 (or in this case, without a ps3^^).

Wipeout on the PS vita, on the other hand, actually feels a little average. The gameplay plus race tracks have been fine tuned a little in the wrong direction. It's hard to explain why it isn't amazing, but it did make me go back and appreciate how good HD is on the PS3.

I want someone to say something like "When you finally beat that monster down, you get all your symbols back"

or

"When you turn white, you don't lose half anymore"

Otherwise I really have no desire to play Journey.

Well, basically it is the described scenario. Sort of like in demon's souls you are expected to die on the first boss, but it is possible to beat. Just keep playing. Were you in the snow area?

still playing Skyrim. Goddamn, its converted me. Way more fun than Oblivion, and Oblivion was the shit. im at lvl 43 and still a ton of quests to cover....has anyone here hit the level cap (i think its 80?)

Guest underscore

my go to games are skate3 on xbox & subspace(continuum) on pc

I spent way too much time playing Skate 3. pretty sure i got all the trophies cept two (6 player team free skate, and get all trophies.)

Guest mafted

just biked in to say that Extreme G on the n64 was the best futuristic racing game ever. the music was awesome too.

hugely underrated.. used to play the hell out of it! Wipeout on PS3 used a lot of the same elements and is amazing if you can ever check it out.

So is Deus Ex really as good as everyone says it is? Which one should I play?

It's a great game! Better than most out there. But saying that makes me ignorant according to most watmmers.

It's very in depth, you could play it a number of times, build your guy up different ways, and it would be a unique experience each time.

One of my fav games. You mean the new one right? Human Revolution?

still playing Skyrim. Goddamn, its converted me. Way more fun than Oblivion, and Oblivion was the shit. im at lvl 43 and still a ton of quests to cover....has anyone here hit the level cap (i think its 80?)

I think its more fun than oblivion as well. I'm only level 48 and I've been playing 85 hours or so (got sidetracked by mass effect 3 lol).

It's an awesome game.

Played and beat Limbo. Really beautiful game. Got back into Super Street Fighter IV.

ssf4 is awesome. I hear they are making street fighter cross tekken (street fighter style game) and then tekken cross street fighter (tekken style game/controls)..

cant wait!

Archived