IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest Enter a new display name

Just finished God Hand on PS2. Now playing Katamari Damacy. 5X265.gif

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got Blacklight: Retribution and have they managed to get it working yet?

Fucking keeps say Ive corrupt files when I try to join a server.

I bought Dragon's Dogma. Here we go.

What system are you playing it on?

xb0x360

You'll get a chance to fight the Ur-dragon quite easily then. On the 360 the Ur-Dragon is in generation 30-something. After generation 75 you no longer have what's called the "grace period". What that grace period allows is: after the final blow to the ur-dragon there is a 30 minute window where anyone can come in and beat the ur-dragon very easily. Just hit each of his pressure points once and he's dead. He drops awesome loot, such as the best sword, the best daggers, and one of the best staffs. He can also drop the best armour in the game, the abyssinal armor. He also drops 20 wakeshards each time you kill him. these can be sold for a pretty penny. the PS3 community is nearing generation 90. Like I said, after gen 75 the grace period dissapears. I guess 360 users don't play as many rpgs as ps3 users?

Have fun with the game, it's fantastic.

Has anyone tried this?

Scared the fucking shit out of me. I quit after I died the first time.

The game is free to download - just make sure to read the ReadMe.txt before playing. Also, before anyone points out the obvious, then yes, it is heavily inspired by Amnesia but this game jumps directly to the point instead making you walk through tons of corridors.

Has anyone tried this?

The game is free to download - just make sure to read the ReadMe.txt before playing. Also, before anyone points out the obvious, then yes, it is heavily inspired by Amnesia but this game jumps directly to the point instead making you walk through tons of corridors.

SCP-087: Trailer Park edition

Guest Frankie5fingers

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BswJKtn_9o

holy shit. even that trailer was pretty scary. i love these types of games. thanks for showing me this!

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

bought warp yesterday and the joy of exploding humans from within has not diminished yet.

also still playing through portal 2 but i don't find it to be the kind of game I can play for long peroids

bought warp yesterday and the joy of exploding humans from within has not diminished yet.

also still playing through portal 2 but i don't find it to be the kind of game I can play for long peroids

I was thinking about warp - so it's pretty fun?

I'm kind of bummed. I've been living my life in DayZ as a survivorman up in the NW hills of the map for the last few days, or could it be weeks? I was far away from the murderous chaos happening way down south. Well tonight my camp was infiltrated by a man, and I was forced to murder for the first time. I was proud of having over 200 zombie kills, but now I am a murderer of human life.

It was pitch dark, middle of the night. I had night-vision goggles and he didn't. Before I realized it, I was stalking him thru my camp, the instinct I'd grown to follow had taken over and before I could control my moral human instincts he was laying infront of me dead, blood spraying everywhere as if Tarantino himself had directed that horrifying scene.

I tried to gut the human corpse, as it was my natural way of handling the wildlife I kill to cook and eat. But I couldn't gut him. It was useless, there was no positive way out of this situation. I feel like the game is over for me now. I left my campsite to find untainted grounds a little farther north, but it's like I'm now being haunted by this innocent mans ghost wherever I go. I stared up at the clear night sky, the bright stars, the scarce clouds drifting by and then I logged.

And I am still being haunted by my choices.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

You had to do it man, you had little to no choice about it, let the guilt go dude, LET THE GUILT GO!

Guest jasondonervan

I've been dropping in on the Shootmania beta. Excellent fun, very fast paced and simple but easy to get swept up in it for hours... so Trackmania all over again!

Guest Enter a new display name

Now playing Panzer Dragoon Orta. This game is very impressive! :o

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BswJKtn_9o

oh shit. I have to play this. I love good scares.

I made a friend and his girlfriend play it yesterday. I took some fucking awesome photos of them playing it.

lads, I have another odd question. I am thinking of purchasing the original two Fallout's from GOG.com as they are pretty damn cheap. Would you recommend them if I enjoy FO3 and F:NV? I figure if they are enjoyable enough, should give me a nice distraction from the more expensive titles in my eyes as of late.

Also, how long do they tend to be? I really like my bang for buck in terms of play time.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I was thinking about warp - so it's pretty fun?

grab the demo. i like it but can't guarantee you will. its quite hard which i like and exploding people is F U N

looking forward to trying magic & might demo tonight

i will probably also pick up closure at some point too. that has potential based on playing the demo. a light based game - if there is light then the floor exists and you can walk, if not you fall.

Trent Reznor is doing the music for Black Ops 2, seriously? What happened to that guy

His neck happened.

i was never a huge NIN fan, even though I def respect his legacy so to speak...but is he horrible now? I thought his work on the American adaptation of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo was pretty spot on. No good? Or is it more the fact that he doesn't necessarily make shit music now, but that its much less impressive than his previous release set?

edit: to follow up with my Fallout purchase question, Ive been hearing opposing claims that there is a time limit on game play? Was this later changed? One of my most hated pet peeves with gaming is goddamn time limits.

Trent Reznor is doing the music for Black Ops 2, seriously? What happened to that guy

His neck happened.

i was never a huge NIN fan, even though I def respect his legacy so to speak...but is he horrible now?

I have no idea. I've never listened to NIN. But his fucking neck, man...

Smet have u played Borderlands? I find it like Fallout w less technical worries and more focus on infinite weapons combinations and just shooting the shit out of everyting. It's a little light on story, but it's all about the looting. Very cool DLC to boot. Already preordered the sequel so I'm def a fan.

Btw I thought Reznor peaked w Downward Spiral so...

Archived