IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frankie5fingers
yeah, 2 looks amazing. and they say there are even more gun combinations. WOO. im gonna have to play through one again cause im getting too excited.

Thanks for the recommendations. I think I'll try EVE, I wanted to do so for a while. The fact it's not focused on action is not a problem for me. Is it still sold in a xxx money / month format though ?

yes. heres their subscription plans

http://www.eveonline...paying-for-eve/

Finally finished the original Dead Space on Impossible difficulty... now just to do the Chapter 2 money glitch and get enough credits and buy all the power nodes needed to max out every weapon and get the trophies for those to finally get that Platinum trophy.

Then, on to Dead Space 2 - hopefully I'll finish that in time for Dead Space 3 in 2013, lol

Nice work JR. Impossible was really tough in a few spots eh? Chapter 2 money glitch? Why the hell was I not informed about this when I was going for the plat? Would've made things much easier I'd assume. It wasn't too bad otherwise I guess. Just took a long time to max everything.

I'm playing Splinter Cell HD right now. It's pretty good so far. I'm playing it on hard so I can get a gold trophy for beating the game. It's a little tough as it requires a lot of patience in some parts. But as long as you strategize and take things slow, it's not that bad.

Playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat again since I never really progressed beyond the beginning. It's been a full year since I last played it. Feels more open-ended/sandbox style than its predecessors.

I'm cool with Reznor doing soundtracks. The last two movie soundtracks are way better than anything else he's done since Fragile/Still IMHO...

Silent Hill 1... FUCK THAT MOTH! I only have left melee weapons, and is impossible to kill him... I guess I need to restart the game...

you used all of your ammo? yeah man, conserve that shit...especially the hunting rifle rounds...save those for bosses only..

i think the shotgun was especially useful for the moth...though it was hard to see that entire battle so I cant quite remember.

Finally finished the original Dead Space on Impossible difficulty... now just to do the Chapter 2 money glitch and get enough credits and buy all the power nodes needed to max out every weapon and get the trophies for those to finally get that Platinum trophy.

Then, on to Dead Space 2 - hopefully I'll finish that in time for Dead Space 3 in 2013, lol

Nice work JR. Impossible was really tough in a few spots eh?

I didn't find Impossible mode overly difficult with a fully upgraded rig and fully upgraded weapons. Maybe it's because I played it 7 or 8 times beforehand. The hardest part was the asteroid shootout from chapter 4, or maybe it was 3. Fucking pain in the ass with a 360 controller.

It's weird, because I started playing DS on Impossible in 2010, and two years later I pick it back up, and thought it was a bit hard at first (I was on chapter 3 when you first encounter 'bat man' (that bat-like thing that reanimates dead bodies into other necromorphs) and he makes the first 'crispy' necromorph (the burnt-looking black coloured ones that are really hard to kill). I stopped playing since it was so frustrating, and then two years later I come back and ace it after the third try. The rest of the game wasn't too hard - I almost wish they'd let you start out on the hardest setting first, because once your RIG and weapons are fully powered up, it's really easy.

Hopefully I'll get enough credits via the credit glitch to buy the 47 more nodes I need to power everything up and get the final few trophies and get the Platinum so I can go onto DS2.

fucking silent hill now I'm against the final boss but I don't have any health drink or whatever (although I saved a lot of ammo) and she instakills me... FUCK!!!! and btw I think I was doing the "nigga wtf are you doing" ending... guess I need to restart the game again and, this time, go save cibyl and the Dr... good game though

Guest Enter a new display name

Playing Half-Life 2 for the first time (yeah, I'm an ignorant when it comes to PC gaming). I'm loving it so far!

Guest jasondonervan

steamwallet_174441.jpg

Picking up quite a few bargains in the sale. Flash deals are a good idea, as is the community voting.

Also finally bought into Project CARS. It's far from finished, but from what I've seen/played, it's definitely got legs and could be huge for PC gaming if guided safely through development. It doesn't hurt that it looks fantastic...

zaxis.jpg

metalgear.jpg

alpha.jpg

Guest jasondonervan

I have to admit that I pulled those grabs from deadendthrills - the guy has a brilliant knack for getting incredible shots from games. So take those with a pinch of salt as it doesn't look *that* good in-game, even on an above average graphics card - but it does still look lush!

Soul Calbur IV, trying to make my way through the tower of souls, but jesus fuck floors 18-20 are fucking bullshit (and that's on,y like 1/3 of the way through)

Archived