IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Snoopy Flying Ace looks like soo much fun, goddammit i need to get my TV fixed!

If thats not Team17, theres a crime going on.

Ive moved from my years of Carom3d, to this, Cue Online. Its the best pool engine ive played with. Just a shame its not possible to use English properly until about lvl 20.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Snoopy Flying Ace looks like soo much fun, goddammit i need to get my TV fixed!

If thats not Team17, theres a crime going on.

Ive moved from my years of Carom3d, to this, Cue Online. Its the best pool engine ive played with. Just a shame its not possible to use English properly until about lvl 20.

lol yeh that font is exactly the same as worms and the graphics do have next gen 3d worms feel to it as well

lol what do you mean you cant use english properly until lvl 20? first thought that comes to mind is the game makes it so you language skills increase every level and you talk like a inbred mongoloid until then lol I know that cant be but

lol oh yeah I remember someone telling me about english in pool

So I've been meaning to pick up a new PS3 lately cuz I'm running out of hard drive space and I'm having minor problems in games (artifacts and GoW Collection freezing). I was finally pushed to get it today as my old PS3's blu-ray drive finally went. So I got myself a fancy 250Gb version. I'm gonna miss my old fat and shiny PS3. I'm gonna get it repaired and then sell it though. Probably for about $200 or so.

I finished Darksiders recently.

I had never heard of the game until my friend lent it to me, but I ended up liking it a lot. The combat system is phenomenal, and the story is pretty decent, too. I wish it were a bit longer, though, because even on hard it only took me about 18 hours. If you enjoyed playing Soul Reaver or any of the Legacy of Kain series, you'll enjoy this one.

Gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5XAAJi7LLI&feature=related

Official trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzI0O4-kOSk&feature=channel

Guest ruiagnelo

Just got grand theft auto iv and i am about to pimp it with real cars created by mod communities :emotawesomepm9:

I wanted to play darksiders bad but I thought it got really mediocre reviews

Guest Fishtank

so far Darkstalkers is the best game I've played on 360

and it was just the demo

I'm waiting for a used copy to pop up for under 20 bucks

Guest southside jim

i'm still fuckin addicted to MW2. I play on PS3, who ever here, PM me your PSN names, I play mostly ground wars. it'll be fun

So I've been meaning to pick up a new PS3 lately cuz I'm running out of hard drive space and I'm having minor problems in games (artifacts and GoW Collection freezing). I was finally pushed to get it today as my old PS3's blu-ray drive finally went. So I got myself a fancy 250Gb version. I'm gonna miss my old fat and shiny PS3. I'm gonna get it repaired and then sell it though. Probably for about $200 or so.

Fixing the BD drive will cost you a little under 200, so I wouldn't bother unless you were wanting to keep it as a secondary system (makes a nice bedroom BD player, bar the fan noise) - Sony does have a trade-up program where you can trade up to a refurbished PS3 slim 120GB for 149 rather than fix the BD drive (which would cost you around 189). That's what I did when my old 60GB bit the dust the second time (first was the BD drive, then the YLOD got me).

i'm still fuckin addicted to MW2. I play on PS3, who ever here, PM me your PSN names, I play mostly ground wars. it'll be fun

Heh, take a look at me - PSN name is in my signature. I think I've seen your username in MW2 before... mostly Team Deathmatch and Domination for me.

Playing Bit.Trip Runner and 3D Dot Game Heroes.

How do you like 3D Dot Game Heroes? I wanted to pick it up after all the positive reviews - is it really like playing the first Zelda but with shiny graphics and tongue-in-cheek humour?

Currently trying to unlock all the weapons/stages/challenges on Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype. Great side-scrolling old skool shooter with shiny graphics.

Archived