IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Avatar 5/10. Some good effort with trees and robots and all in there, too bad it wasn't a documentary about a alien planet, because then I would have time to enjoy the work put into the place.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

sherlock holmes 6/10

entertaining enough. jude law is annoying as ever and downey is watchable as usual and the american woman is annoying as usual. the explosion scene is great. the bridge scene a bit ambitious

avatar - 8/10 better than i expected. the cgi these days is outrageous.

star trek - 7/10 some pretty sweet scenes. i was entertained, although i dont think ill ever watch it again.

puffball - 7/10 a recent nic roeg film. it was kind of all over the place but there was an awesome use of coil on the soundtrack.

district 9 - 6/10 meh

Guest viscosity

Happy End (1967) aka Stastný konec

this was very amusing.. entire thing is done in reverse, and narrates itself in an attempt to make sense of it all

might be on youtubes if you check

Uncertainty

This is probably the most inconclusive movie I've ever watched. It starts out pretty interesting: A guy finds a cellphone in a cab and decides to call a couple of the phone numbers in the phone's phonebook. He leaves his number and name on a couple of answering machines and soon after the phone rings, and a guy called Dimitri tells him that it's his phone. Then a few seconds later another guy calls and tells him that the phone belongs to him. Uh, excitement! But it completely falls apart when the movie never again touches upon this subject.

The main girl is beautiful though.

6/10

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

I downloaded a ghost 0/10

2004? ellen page is like 8 in this movie. it's become clear that ellen page is a fast aging acting clone. anyway this movie is worse than 'hard candy'. yep i promise. worse. watched it based on the incredible title. everything about this movie was bad BAD. the premise, the acting, the dialogue, the cinematography (lol), the visual effects, everything else too. not so bad its good, just bad.

I downloaded a ghost 0/10

2004? ellen page is like 8 in this movie. it's become clear that ellen page is a fast aging acting clone. anyway this movie is worse than 'hard candy'. yep i promise. worse. watched it based on the incredible title. everything about this movie was bad BAD. the premise, the acting, the dialogue, the cinematography (lol), the visual effects, everything else too. not so bad its good, just bad.

Mention ONE good movie with Ellen Page.

Seriously, FUCK Ellen Page.

Avatar was sold-out, so I had to settle for Sherlock Holmes last night.

I'm not too sure about it yet, I think it needs another viewing. It was well-paced and intriguing and full of chases and fights as Sherlock Holmes should be, but the whole plot was a little disconcerting. And also, it's just a bit set-up for a sequel, as Moriarty is only seen in the shadows.

RDJ kept my attention, and Jude Law was acceptable, but there were some terrible peripheral characters (Watson's fiance most notably).

It was strange. There were all the signatures of a Guy Ritchie film; a slow motion fight, an upside camera, some flashbacks and cockney accents.

6/10

Guest abreaktor

antichrist - cant say too much about what happened in this movie, but i loved it. one of those movies you will probably never watch again, like begotten or dancer in the dark.

mad detective - korean thriller. basic plot: schizophrenic ex-cop hunts down serial killer with multiple personalities. best thriller since departed.

I watched Terminator Salvation over christmas. The action was done quite well, thought a lot of it was quite exciting, but the film was just done all wrong.

+'s

I liked the Marcus Wright character

Special effects were decent

Good action

-'s

Christian Bale

The last section of the film in Skynet

and everything else

Please let Terminator die now.

I watched Terminator Salvation over christmas. The action was done quite well, thought a lot of it was quite exciting, but the film was just done all wrong.

+'s

I liked the Marcus Wright character

Special effects were decent

Good action

-'s

Christian Bale

The last section of the film in Skynet

and everything else

Please let Terminator die now.

-'s

Helena Bonham Carter as Skynet - wtf?

Uninspired soundtrack by Danny Elfman

CGi 80s Arnold - it was completely unnecessary.

Archived