IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Thing that bothers me most is that Hollywoods marketing dominance is a deadly plague. Just about every small, independant cinema in Belgium is on the brink of closing, or already have closed their doors. Most films released from our soil are now wannabe Hollywood. The entertainment industry has killed European culture.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just started dexter season 4.

lithgoe is good. glad he's just the serial killer and not a friend who ooooh turns out to be the serial killer or whatever. can't help wishing dexter would kill rita everytime she is on screen. the worst part so far is when lithgow convinced the woman to jump. unrealistic stuff like that just takes you out of the show and makes you laugh. lundy is a geat character too so glad he's back.

i wanted to just post a photo of lithgoe's ass but no one capped his ass? wtf? so instead we settle for:

dexter-lithgow-425x235.png

one day when i'm runnning for congress someone will check my google searches and see "john lithgoe ass bum butt arse"

also continued watching deadwood and the 2 epsiodes we saw season 1 disc 4 were really boring. might be beause we took a gap dunno

Guest beatfanatic

the first person to see clash of the titans remake gets an instant ban

I will probably go and see it and enjoy it for what it is. A mindless action flick

*RELEASE THE KRAKEN*

4197085339_14a6f5caa7_o.jpg

I will probably go and see it and enjoy it for what it is. A mindless action flick

*RELEASE THE KRAKEN*

Things are really going downhill for Liam Neeson. First this and now A-Team? :cerious:

I finished The Sopranos today. What a brilliant series. I know a lot of people hated the ending but even though I knew what was going to happen it still took me by surprise. 10/10

I also just watched The Secrets in their Eyes/El Secreto de Sus Ojos - 8/10

Great crime movie. Lots of funny little details and a great cast but the last 20 minutes were really really slow.

saw up in the air the other night it was ok but i haven't thought about it enough to give it a rating

I really enjoyed "up in the air". It's interesting, because that movie could not have been made 5 years ago as anything but pure fiction. Now it's something that most people (in the "developed" world) can wrap their heads around.

Guest beatfanatic

*RELEASE THE KRAKEN*

Things are really going downhill for Liam Neeson. First this and now A-Team? :cerious:

I finished The Sopranos today. What a brilliant series. I know a lot of people hated the ending but even though I knew what was going to happen it still took me by surprise. 10/10

Great crime movie. Lots of funny little details and a great cast but the last 20 minutes were really really slow.

I dont know man. He gets to romance

savg03.jpg + alphadogprempic2.jpg

in

chloe_ver2.jpg

I think he is a winner!!!!

lol i just finished watching the girlfriend experience. Started off ok and I wanted to like it but...meh. Soderbergh is just too lazy and unfocused for my tastes. There's a good movie there to be made on call girls but this isn't it. I guess the Informant is the only Soderbergh film I've seen that I liked 6/10.

Guest beatfanatic

Saw The White Ribbon last night. I am still not sure how I exactly feel about it. It certainly tested by patience in terms of pace but overall I was pretty impressed with it's stark minimalism and overall cinematography.

The narrative component was really heavy I dont see how it could have been done any other way.

Overall, I think Id give it a 7/10

*RELEASE THE KRAKEN*

alphadogprempic2.jpg

Cutie.

Guest Al Hounos

The Elephant Man - Mind-blowingly conventional for David Lynch, but a great film nonetheless. 8/10

Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - 7/10

I can't believe Angelo Badalamenti composed the score to this.

Heather Langenkamp is a TERRIBLE actress.

Patricia Arquette is pretty cute in this.

I remember when I was in 6th grade, my best friend had a slumber/birthday party, and we watched this. One of our friends, who a a child was overly mothered and well, RUINED by his family and catholisism expressed LARGE CONCERNS regarding the pair of breasts you see in this film. Us being horny 6th graders thought he was crazy so someone grabbed his arms and forced him to see the tits. He cried.

just wait till you see A Straight Story mother fucker

I would have never thought a Lynch film could get me to tear up...

I remember when I was in 6th grade, my best friend had a slumber/birthday party, and we watched this. One of our friends, who a a child was overly mothered and well, RUINED by his family and catholisism expressed LARGE CONCERNS regarding the pair of breasts you see in this film. Us being horny 6th graders thought he was crazy so someone grabbed his arms and forced him to see the tits. He cried.

LOL!

Guest Z_B_Z

Has anyone here seen the new Ben Stiller movie called "Greenberg"??

I posted about it a page or two back

I saw Taken earlier today. Not too bad actually, I think having a major crush on Maggie Grace helps, but for a film with such a morbid premise it's pretty tame in the blood department...

Overall the action was pretty fun, which considering that's all the film was relying on it's pretty important.

6/10 - Probably won't watch again.

Me and gf are in the middle of watching "The Island" with McGregor and its getting shittier by the minute. Can someone just tell me what happens in the end so I don't have to watch it? Or if it's as dumb as it's getting to be just tell me...

Archived