IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Uncle Boonmee who can recall his past lives.

Loved it/10.

Meandering mood piece, some of it's symbology was lost to me, I guess I don't know enough about thai culture. It's also very beautiful, touching and humorous... I can't wait to chill out in my home cinema while rewatching this.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle Boonmee who can recall his past lives.

Loved it/10.

Meandering mood piece, some of it's symbology was lost to me, I guess I don't know enough about thai culture. It's also very beautiful, touching and humorous... I can't wait to chill out in my home cinema while rewatching this.

Seeing this in two weeks in the cinema. Nice!

The Thing, 9/10 Never gets old that film!

i read an article online and the thing got voted scariest film. i'm really going to have to check it out.

watched the remaster at the cinema a few months back

it's really improved the film as you can appreciate the bleak set's much more and the droney soundtrack sounds amazing

the pinnacle of latex SFX imho

let me in: please stay outside/10

pirates of silicon valley: awrite*/10

the prestige: 9/10

my son my son what have ye done: 6/10

machete: 8/10

get him to the greek: 9,5 Jeffrey's/10

the man who fell to earth: wtf/10

the other guys: 6/10

Was it a definitive end to the series?

Nope. Which is one of the reasons it was so shit. It was like a joke Saw. The acting was worse than usual, the story was paper thin and it was hilarious how over the top violent it was. Couple of traps were quite good though, admittedly.

Was it a definitive end to the series?

Nope. Which is one of the reasons it was so shit. It was like a joke Saw. The acting was worse than usual, the story was paper thin and it was hilarious how over the top violent it was. Couple of traps were quite good though, admittedly.

Although the cast and crew is talking about -- and treating -- "Saw 3D" as the final installment in the most successful horror franchise of all time, actress Betsy Russell reveals that much like the serial killer they've immortalized, the writers have one more trick up their sleeve.

"Before we thought it was ending [with 'Saw 7'], the writers came up with an unbelievable idea [for 'Saw 8']," Betsy revealed to PopWrap. "It's an amazing story that I would love to see."

When pressed for details Betsy (who plays Jigsaw's ex-wife Jill) remained mum since any hints could potentially ruin the "Saw 3D" twists that lie in wait -- like whether Jill picks up her husband's murderous mantle or ends up in a death trap (as the trailer implies).

But she did add that if fans turn out in droves for on October 29, "Saw 8" might not be that far off! "We want to end near the top, with our integrity in tact and not letting the characters die a slow death, so to speak. But I believe in my heart that someday, somehow, ['Saw 8'] will happen."

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/saw_franchise_to_keep_hacking_away_HRo9BktLsG48lQj9Eglz1J

I'm about to watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiAqHIgp-MQ

A film I'm pretty sure I saw as a child and thought was excellent.

I have to say from that trailer, when the fucked up 80's horror music comes in and the special effects... it could actually be as good as I used to think it was :d

I'll post a score later.

did you download it? i've been waiting for ages for it to come up on netflix as a DVD, it says 'coming soon' for over a year. I've been interested to check it out ever since Sam Raimi said it was the biggest influence on Evil Dead 1 & 2 besides the 3 stooges

Archived