IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

rubber

so i finally saw the mr oizo film. in the first 5 minutes i thought i was going to love it but ultimately it dragged. having the audience in the film was interesting but felt like a tack on as the killer tire idea couldnt sustain a whole film. would rather have seen a 30min film about a killer tire on a journey of self discovery. the part when he kills the rabbit and gets all happy is great. the part where he drinks a puddle is silly. the french girl oh my. the opening scene with the chairs and the cop in the boot was inspired. i'd probably score it pretty high for imagination and effort.

i have alot of films to consider today. help me decide:

Little Dieter needs to fly

Stroszek

13 Assasins

Food Inc

Hobo with a shotgun

and some others i forgot

rubber

so i finally saw the mr oizo film. in the first 5 minutes i thought i was going to love it but ultimately it dragged. having the audience in the film was interesting but felt like a tack on as the killer tire idea couldnt sustain a whole film. would rather have seen a 30min film about a killer tire on a journey of self discovery. the part when he kills the rabbit and gets all happy is great. the part where he drinks a puddle is silly. the french girl oh my. the opening scene with the chairs and the cop in the boot was inspired. i'd probably score it pretty high for imagination and effort.

i have alot of films to consider today. help me decide:

Little Dieter needs to fly

Stroszek

13 Assasins

Food Inc

Hobo with a shotgun

and some others i forgot

rubber is alright for what it is, an anti film apparently? steak is ozios master peice out of his films. so if u havnt check it out, superb ost as well

The Hangover 2 - 6/10

The Hangover 3 will be about Ed Helms dealing with AIDS.

Seriously the movie did not address the fact that the transgender prostitute could have AIDS .. and ED Helms is going to fuck his wife the night after he had sex with a transgender prostitute riddled with AIDS (possibility). Irresponsible

i just watched Knowing with nicholas fucking cage. Starts off with a decent enough premise, degenerates into a fucking end of the world alien movie. Leaves me feeling pissed off and with many questions that i really dont want to hear the answers too.

Dnt want to know/10

EXPENDABLES2.jpg

LOL! i didnt see the first one but i might check this out for pure laughs.

"come watch the 80s action wash up stars and rekindle your nostalgia"

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

ended up watching:

13 Assassins

First miike film i seen. loved it. was confused for some of the set-up (due to everyone having the same dress-sense haircut combo and not knowing the culture) but overall very satisfying. where should i go next with this guys films? audition? ichi?

Hobo with a Shotgun

full of lols but instantly forgettable. drake and the 2 sons were awful. i can see what they were trying for but didnt go far enough

couldnt get the herzog due to the library hours being so short.

Archived