IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

Seriously guys, from what ive seen in this thread, you must go see Cabin in the Woods. Its worth your money (except for Mirezzi maybe...no offense man!)

I really don't want to spoil what makes it so much damn fun to see in the theaters.

Hint: If you like anything Sam Raimi has ever done, you should get a kick out of this!

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally getting around to watching Enter the Void. The scene near the opening is probably one of the more accurate depictions of tripping out I've seen on film

Also oh mah gawd tha colours on everything

Finally getting around to watching Enter the Void. The scene near the opening is probably one of the more accurate depictions of tripping out I've seen on film

yeah i just rewatched it, wonder if they'll make a 3d version out of it, not that i like the actual 3d technology, but this would be a hell of a trip...

The Hunger Games- The premis of this film looked really good but I was sorely dissapointed with watching 2 1/2hrs of Jennifer Lawrence's fat fucking cheeks taking up 70% of the screen 75% of the time. A shallow story spread too thin with a script aimed at 9yr olds and an endurance completley devoid of any suspence, tension or cinematography, the shakey cam was appauling. Why the fuck critics are raving about this arduous spoon fed episode of Dawsons Creek is beyond me. gash/10

The Hunger Games- The premis of this film looked really good but I was sorely dissapointed with watching 2 1/2hrs of Jennifer Lawrence's fat fucking cheeks taking up 70% of the screen 75% of the time. A shallow story spread too thin with a script aimed at 9yr olds and an endurance completley devoid of any suspence, tension or cinematography, the shakey cam was appauling. Why the fuck critics are raving about this arduous spoon fed episode of Dawsons Creek is beyond me. gash/10

lovely review, I lol'ed

Guest RadarJammer

we need 3D gantz graf ALEX RUTTERFORD, GET ON IT!

that reminds me of this

really cool scifi monster movie, it has a pretty fun sequel too

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yeah i just rewatched it, wonder if they'll make a 3d version out of it, not that i like the actual 3d technology, but this would be a hell of a trip...

fuck 3d. it already is in 3d!

we need 3D gantz graf ALEX RUTTERFORD, GET ON IT!

that reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8IAq4enkN4

really cool scifi monster movie, it has a pretty fun sequel too

I used to read the manga, had no idea there was a live action movie.

anime series too. Although you would have known about that. I tried watching the first couple of eps then gave up. Hence, when the film came around, i wasn't intrestid.

Guest RadarJammer

anime series too. Although you would have known about that. I tried watching the first couple of eps then gave up. Hence, when the film came around, i wasn't intrestid.

I watched the film first then I tried checking out the series, which I thought was pretty shit (it seemed kind of rapey) the movie is good old fashion popcorn scifi. No complaints.

Guest zaphod

tinker tailor kleenex frisbee blah - extremely boring. i wanted to like it. i like gary oldman. but labored, slow pacing doesn't automatically make something authentic.

wicker man - ah, yes, the jesus freak vs pagans one. kinda a mixbag. great mood and pace, at heights reminded me of carnival of souls, but it kinda fizzles out. still worth it, though. plus, the music was ace.

wicker man - ah, yes, the jesus freak vs pagans one. kinda a mixbag. great mood and pace, at heights reminded me of carnival of souls, but it kinda fizzles out. still worth it, though. plus, the music was ace.

the original, right? i love that movie. i starting doing a cover a while ago of the song the innkeeper's daughter sings, but it didn't really go anywhere. but yeah great music in that film, really enchanting.

haven't seen the remaek and don't want to

Guest RadarJammer

i'm kind of curious about the remake as it's exceptionally bad as i was led to believe. maybe some day.

Loved it. Nick Cage is the hot sauce of American cinema. I haven't seen the old one though but now I might have to check it out.

Archived