IGNORED

New Aphex Twin Album Due This Year

Joyrex

Guest JohnTqs
i'm listening to the full edit of mangle 11 for the first time with PROPER headphones. HOly crap dude! if he makes an album like this i'd piss myself.

i can't remember how that song goes, therefore it must not be that great. i've listened at least 3 times.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm listening to the full edit of mangle 11 for the first time with PROPER headphones. HOly crap dude! if he makes an album like this i'd piss myself.

i can't remember how that song goes, therefore it must not be that great. i've listened at least 3 times.

it has crazy beats, angry loner melodic sounds and top notch production

Guest ZeroHour

mangle 11 was one of the latest aphex tracks that i missed, but what a find it was, absolute brilliant track

back to topic, i hope that we get some more information soon, the wait is killing me

he has played enough new stuff live for an album. All this waiting must be the time it takes to come up with a marketing angle. Something involving his phace, i imagine

Guest bunty
he has played enough new stuff live for an album.

Since the tuss? It'd have to be a pretty short album - about the length of a single perhaps

I still think we will get something this year... to say he doesn't have enough new material to release is a laugh... though I think we will see new material on Rephlex before Warp... he's going to definitely take his time with the Warp stuff I bet.

Guest uelogy

I just hope he hasn't gone fully john cage and we're left with a 30gb digital download with 1 track of one note held for a year and a bit. Lame

Guest bunty
he has played enough new stuff live for an album.

Since the tuss? It'd have to be a pretty short album - about the length of a single perhaps

why?

Where does the idea that he's played enough tracks live to make an album come from? Can anyone come up with an album-length list of recent unreleased tracks? Not the stuff he's been playing for aeons, and playing the Manchester tracks 3 times or whatever doesn't count as 3

Ive heard about seven unreleased tracks from various live torrents over the past year. I lost all my live aphex due to a crash though

Guest Glass Plate
I just hope he hasn't gone fully john cage and we're left with a 30gb digital download with 1 track of one note held for a year and a bit. Lame

wow you're stupid, joke or not.

Archived