IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

Guest MastaN8

So I guess I can scratch syncing up the Oversteps leak with the season 6 Lost episode a la dark side/wizard of oz tonight : (

So I guess I can scratch syncing up the Oversteps leak with the season 6 Lost episode a la dark side/wizard of oz tonight : (

it syncs with the final lost episode., even though it hasnt been written yet.

Guest ezkerraldean

i reckon Autechre are geologists. "overstep" and "untilted" are both terms applicable in stratigraphy

i approve

hey guys i wonder what this means?

1. r ess (Springymajig)

2. ilanders (???)

3. known(1) (gate)

4. pt2ph8 (???)

5. qplay (???)

6. see on see (kaen)

7. Treale (???)

8. os veix3 (???)

9. O=0 (???)

10. d-sho qub (???)

11. st epreo (???)

12. redfall (Adjective)

13. krYlon (???)

14. Yuop (???)

There were 2 people napping in this room and I just woke them both with hearty lols

redfall - via email i was told this was from a scrapped soundtrack for "redwall" but who knows. anyway, this sounds A LOT like the first track on incunabula. actually, my mate said i was at this point listening to incunabula. the song is lush, ambient synth strings with nice soft attacks. they sound metallic but gentle and soothing. leads into "bike" which totally surprised me. i was like "bike? on oversteps?" and i mean like the actual song, not a remix. mental.

This just killed me

:ok:

Guest Greg Reason

edit: typed it wrong, it's 'Dial the Journal'

Found this on xltronic. As that guy mentioned, hopefully this works as well as 'nu-Nr6d' does; that one is pretty much an immaculate conception. Anywayz here's a link to a Japanese webstore with details:

Beatink

Edited by Greg Reason

hey guys i wonder what this means?

1. r ess (Springymajig)

2. ilanders (???)

3. known(1) (gate)

4. pt2ph8 (???)

5. qplay (???)

6. see on see (kaen)

7. Treale (???)

8. os veix3 (???)

9. O=0 (???)

10. d-sho qub (???)

11. st epreo (???)

12. redfall (Adjective)

13. krYlon (???)

14. Yuop (???)

How mysterious! :emotawesomepm9:

Finally finished the Autechre article last night - ~1800 words. Haven't given birth to an elephant like that in a while. Feels good.

that will be quite the interesting read in Big Shot magazine issue 31.. i wonder when it will be published! (it's the full length review of this preview)

Finally finished the Autechre article last night - ~1800 words. Haven't given birth to an elephant like that in a while. Feels good.

that will be quite the interesting read in Big Shot magazine issue 31.. i wonder when it will be published! (it's the full length review of this preview)

Please do link once it is published, assuming it's online (right?).

Guest etis atis

Anyone else thinks the «second leak» (from rapidshare) is just awesome? (: I mean, half of the tracks are quite good and the rest are just sick.

r ess, pt2ph8, os veix3(!), O=0, redfall = these are 100% hits.

Dying to know who this might be.

And whoever it is, I regard it as one of the best IDM records of 2010 (there won't be many I guess, anyway…).