IGNORED

oh my god, tewe malfunction

Suffocate Peon

• 3 weeks later...

people still aren't getting the fact that this is not autechre. read the thread that Sam linked a few posts up above.

Where is it proven in that thread that this is not Autechre? A few people say they don't think it's Autechre but no real sources.

people still aren't getting the fact that this is not autechre. read the thread that Sam linked a few posts up above.

Where is it proven in that thread that this is not Autechre? A few people say they don't think it's Autechre but no real sources.

who cares, it is forking dank

well it's clearly using material from Tewe that could be taken from the finished song and it's being remixed, would Autechre have ever played this slowed down remixed version of Tewe out live? very doubtful, and rare might i add for them to ever play Chiastic Slide tracks live.

sounds like a well done fan remix to me

Whoa

Whole set please!

there is no live show set of this, it's made to look like one on youtube to give the clever hoax more cred. Good hoax though, not a bad song.

try to find an AE set on that date anywhere, you'd be hard pressed to. To my knowledge the only shows they played in 99 were proto Confield material and one off shows, not material from Chiastic Slide.

edit: also do you notice the omission of any previous or following tracks? in most live set 'song' rips you can at least hear a fragment of the track it's being mixed into or from.

Archived