IGNORED

Aphex Twin interview 2011 @ Sonar

Herr Jan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

write that down in your copybooks now

Popcorn-03-Scarlett-Johanssen.gif

oh how she can't pop the popcorn into her oh so beautiful mouth without bumping into her own tit... all that aside, this was my fav of the popcorn gifs besides that one

enRL0.gif

oh how I love that show. also yes this thread has derailed in so many ways. To sum up one of my posts here buried somewhere... it's about the music to me :ohmy: maybe not to everyone else but I see a few that agree

also yes this thread has derailed in so many ways. To sum up one of my posts here buried somewhere... it's about the music to me :ohmy: maybe not to everyone else but I see a few that agree

What are you talking about? I thought this thread was about popcorns.

also yes this thread has derailed in so many ways. To sum up one of my posts here buried somewhere... it's about the music to me :ohmy: maybe not to everyone else but I see a few that agree

What are you talking about? I thought this thread was about popcorns.

lol, yes

ok genuine question. He mentions Raime. they have an album called Blackest Ever Black. well so does Haswell & Hecker. How's that work?

Now some fun, i was listening to some tracks on soundcloud of the serge wilson delay. It sounds like the delay he uses in xmd5a.

http://soundcloud.com/i-morley/serge-modular-with-wilson-analog-delay

Listen @ 3:09

Guest hahathhat

aphex is my left testicle but not my right one, aphex is also my desk chair, i fart on it loads

/thread

it's quite simple: everyone is aphex

You can imagine the shock and revulsion my friend experienced when he found out his identical twin boys due to be born in several months are actually both Aphex.

Aphex is a rice pudding from outer space whose father was a submarine sonar.

Sonar? Like the festival he was interviewed at?! See Joyrex, we're back on track now!

Richard once lived in an igloo made of rice pudding. It would float and slowly rotate mid air beneath a grimey south London underpass.

To top it all off it was also invisible.

I think it's called nonsense-inflation. Every new interview he has to over-nonsense his previous interviews. I'm already looking forward to his next interview.

I think it's called nonsense-inflation. Every new interview he has to over-nonsense his previous interviews. I'm already looking forward to his next interview.

maybe he started counting the time in unreleased lps. I wonder when he starts to say things like "this was 4 unreleased lps ago" or similar lol

Archived