IGNORED

happy 1/4 of july!!!

sup

there are lots of americans on the site and i thought we should wish each other happy independance day when we broke free of england and dont have to deal with there bull s***t anymore.

HAPPY 1/4 OF JULY!!!!!! shoot off a fire work.... but be careful!!!

jGwg5.gif

we celebrated a day early...because we are that patriotic...was pretty hilarious....lots of references to Sharpsburg and blowing up Confederate army men with roman candles.

Merry Fuck England Day.

I've been at home, sick as a dog all day. Fuck this shit.

i just texted a girl to let her know i'm standing her up to stay home and write music, now that's independence :sup:

AMERRIKA. I was invited to a BBQ with this really cute girl I like and I can't because I'M FUCKING SICK.

Guest Rambo

fuck you guys and your stupid country. You are the reason i say yo. Before you came along with your stupid Dukes Of Hazard, lesbianism and Pro wrestling i could wash the dishes and think of strawberries but now you have brainwashed me and the ones that i love. Before your stupid country with its large land mass shook it's fat ass in our direction i didnt even have to flush the toilet but now we have dogs in call centres (or centers)

Guest Rambo

maybe my post was so shit nobody cares. At least someone abuse me you stupid hotdog bum fuckers

england does get some things right vs USA i will admit Rambo. there more logic with there ""s and where to put the other pucnutation

but we are so gay we had to get into a little hussy fight with Mommy England....no one's gonna tell me how to live my life..if USA wants to rollerblade, USA rollerblades...so fuck you George the Jerkhead or Whatever your name is.

lol. I thought, what if the fireworks kept going until 5 in the morning. Would anyone stick around? I had visions of people milling about back to their cars with sore backs and raging fire works above their heads that have totally lost their novelty

today I worked with my dad at an art show and we did well

also I started and finished Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut at the art show and I loved it

but we are so gay we had to get into a little hussy fight with Mummy England....no one's gonna tell me how to live my life..if USA wants to rollerblade, USA rollerblades...so fuck you George the Jerkhead or Whatever your name is.

Fixed.

Archived