IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

errr, the fucking London tickets were for RFH members only at first. So a very kind watmmer bought me some with his membership.

I messaged him yesterday but he hasn't been online since 13th of October and only has 6 posts since he joined.

I still haven't found them.

:psyduck: 

Aaaaaand one of the pegs went missing. Insert an hour of me bumbling about the room looking for a peg before giving up and grabbing one from a different shittier guitar.

LOL

Well... I just arrived in London... aaaaand I kinda wanna go home.

Just made a load of seafood pasta and after eating it realised that the teflon coating in my wok has started to disintegrate and flake away so I've unwillingly ingested a good deal of it. Although upon closer inspection it may not be a fwp; the internet says it can't hurt me so who knows. Still have to get a new wok.

On the plus side, the pasta was ballin'

it's rained in ga like once in the last two months and now wildfires are destroying forests in n georgia, tennessee and north carolina. arson suspected. last update the wildfire was only a couple of miles from my family's little vacation property in nc that my grandma had built in the 70's

fuck people.

Recording solo acoustic guitar by myself is fucking painful.  If I notice the slightest rhythmic deviation or even a hint of a string ringing out that shouldn't be I get furiously angry and have to start all over.  Plus the action on my guitar is unreasonably high, so it is literally painful as well.  This will teach me to write and record a song on a whim...

i'm unsure of buying a used/refrub 2010/2012 12 core mac pro from certain online retailer. i'm hoping to buy my last computer for a good 10 years. 

Edited by ignatius