IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I actually believe it's a collective: rdj/sp etc and these aren't old recycled ideas but probably ones that didn't make the cut for albums or eps etc circa 2000-2003.

this theory makes sense if you believe it genuinely is either person since the music sounds quite old and even if you compare it to the tracks on Drukqs or Go Plastic you will find they sound like outtakes from either one of those albums at best. They don't hold up to the album itself, which would make sense why they were left unreleased for so long (if they are indeed made by either one )

yessir... =)

Those unreleased tape tracks from Aphex sounded totally lame and uncharacteristic, so from that perspective anythings possible.

Everyone has little snippets from unfinished projects, and the contents of the tape were never meant for release. The finished stuff on there is all pretty damn good for random crap copied off a DAT. If his whole collection of unreleased stuff has that kind of ratio of good to bad tracks, and he has as many tracks as he says he does, I'm sure he could find better unreleased ones to put out than what's on Steinvord.

:cerious: These tracks are not squarepusher, if it is, it's just recycled old ideas that other people have recreated and continue to do so. If you think its SP, you might need to sell your fancy furniture and buy some new ears. Its good music, but nothing otherworldly IMO

and for the record, I like canada.

wait till we find out its just old JK tunes :w00t:

+10

this theory makes sense if you believe it genuinely is either person since the music sounds quite old and even if you compare it to the tracks on Drukqs or Go Plastic you will find they sound like outtakes from either one of those albums at best. They don't hold up to the album itself, which would make sense why they were left unreleased for so long (if they are indeed made by either one )

so Drukqs then had outtakes from We care or something?

if its rdj, hes sure glad its going to remain unknown cos these tracks dont bite the bullet as todays standards go. its becoming as bad as boards of canada fake music 70 cassettes. ill say it again, don't believe the hype! its a new kid on the block or some other recording artist thats not square or a twin.

i've loads of records here from the past decade or so that are better than this.

Oh I'm sure they have over 9000 steinvord tracks, he's shitting them out like the tons of 2 step and dubstep garbage.

yea whats up with jeff mills, hes gone mad on cd releases the last 2 years, like 4 fucking albums a year, far more quantity than quality.

like who buys these things. they're obviously not up there with his older works which went to vinyl.

keeping on churning them out into the free digital download world there jeff. we aint fooled

did they release an ep of 128kbps myspace rips?

this steinvord vinyl is a 128kbps rip

Personally, I actually believe it's a collective: rdj/sp etc and these aren't old recycled ideas but probably ones that didn't make the cut for albums or eps etc circa 2000-2003.

Personaly, i think its all bollocks, sorry

this steinvord vinyl is a 128kbps rip

make makes you reach this conclusion? I was actually surprised after Pissflaps raved about the mixing/mastering quality ont he vinyl itself VS the myspace tracks. When i threw the wax on for the first time i was kinda underwhelmed by just how similar it did sound mastering wise and quality wise to the myspace tracks, maybe a tad better. Do you guys who own the vinyl find the tracks to be of significantly better quality than whats on myspace?

Hi Steinvord.

,I thought we all agreed steinvord was skrillex? =(

i think we can use the word 'skrillex' from now on to replace 'bollix'

this thread is turning to skrillex

skrillex

Is there any useful information in this thread? Release date/samples/etc? I don't want to skim through 30 pages of goofing off.

Came out a few weeks ago..?

Samples available the myspace page, bleep, boomkat, etc.

Archived