IGNORED

The first WATMM Christmas album

Root5

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Zephyr for making my track sound better than I could :music: I have a lot to learn, master....

:beer: Cheers! I had good material to work with, so it was my pleasure. Also, if anyone's interested in having me master anything for future releases, I'll do it for pretty cheap.

'Just an Elf' has been stuck in my head today!

It was in my head this morning as well.

Listened last night while covering things I've bought for people in brightly coloured paper. Was very impressed with it all. Many a lol. Can't pick a favourite right now but I'll have another go later.

Well done you clever bunch!

Thanks for the compliments folks! Just to be clear (since there has been some confusion among the people I've shown my track to) the vocals are not a lifted choir sample; it's all me baby!

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

awesome job. definitely one of my early favorite tracks. i do not dislike anything here though. all tracks are awesome guys. and ZN, amazing production as usual. I am hosting Christmas day at my house and i will throw this on after a few cocktails. no doubt. will be interesting to see the wife's family reaction.

P.S. Listened to these while wrapping gifts as well and the only tracks that received negative comments from a non-WATMMer in the room were feltcher's, ecux's, ganus's, and Zephyr's Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas because they were too "creepy". LOL

(but I dig 'em all. nice work everyone)

the more i listen the more i really like ghosty's white chrimbo. that's going to end up in my permanent holiday collection.

Glad you dig it Fred, I had a lot of fun making this one, good work all around everyone!

this is a great xmas day soundtrack! Proud to be part of this. Not sure all my family appreciate it though ;-)

GZZZT pop BZZZZT FTHTHTHTHT *frosty* BZZZZZOKR ZZZZZZTHSSSSSST

Not mocking it by the way; I love it!!!

Played that song at my family dinner last night, everyone had these horrified looks on their faces... nobody appreciated it except me lol

this is a great xmas day soundtrack! Proud to be part of this. Not sure all my family appreciate it though ;-)

Played that song at my family dinner last night, everyone had these horrified looks on their faces... nobody appreciated it except me lol

Hahaha!

if funny u guys playing watmms IDM music to ur family on chrismas and there all like wtf this is NOT EVEN MUSIC and ur like lol im so above this ppl they dont GET my music mean while i played my NDC new year and chrismas songs at chrismas yesterday and ppl are like wow sup this is the coolest music i ever heard and im like DUH i guess thats the difference between being COOL and bing HIP

This is a good christmas album, I give it a rating out of ten.

and that rating is 7.5

out of ten. That is a good rating mr gocab, why yes it is.

hahahaaa thats amazing!

hahahaaa thats amazing!

I don't know what freaked them out more, the sample saying 'frosty' or the general weird beats/ sound palette lol.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Archived