IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

I'm not talking about the style in general I'm talking about the virtuoso

It's so ingeniously ordered and the only person I've ever heard of who has created anything like that has been RDJ

Show me some specific tracks then which exhibit such skill. Plus it just seems very RDJ'ish style. Reminiscent of The Tuss in its spontaneity.

Untitled 97 is also a huge tipoff. Totally has that Tuss style

Simple amount of parts but each part is unique and comes together well idk

(near the end half specifically)

Edited by Zeffolia

They didn't want 2 release this from MEN records... Because we can recognize them

ok, reformulate :

They did'nt want 2 take out this record to MEN Records because they know that we shall recognize them very fast that it's indeed about a collaboration between them...

did eye do well 2 understand? :spiteful:

lol what is MEN records, eye don't understand Anchio Arch

sublabel of Rephlex with two AFX records

Maybe a sublabel of Rephlex, but I read somewhere that it's about a label of creating by AFX and Squarepusher. This label was/is (4 the moment) financed by Rephlex Records (with two AFX records in 2001 & 2003)... It's to say... that's strange... but we'll c...

They didn't want 2 release this from MEN records... Because we can recognize them

ok, reformulate :

They did'nt want 2 take out this record to MEN Records because they know that we shall recognize them very fast that it's indeed about a collaboration between them...

Maybe a sublabel of Rephlex, but I read somewhere that it's about a label of creating by AFX and Squarepusher. This label was/is (4 the moment) financed by Rephlex Records (with two AFX records in 2001 & 2003)... It's to say... that's strange... but we'll c...

I found it : http://www.discogs.com/label/Men+Records

Review by psultan Mar 10, 2003

This is Richard D James' (Aphex Twin) and Tom Jenkinsons(Squarepusher) label. It's not really a sublabel, but are assisted by Rephlex.

MEN is just a catalogue number, they haven't worked out a name for the label yet.

(Groove.de interview with RDJ, November 2001)

I'm not talking about the style in general I'm talking about the virtuoso

It's so ingeniously ordered and the only person I've ever heard of who has created anything like that has been RDJ

Show me some specific tracks then which exhibit such skill. Plus it just seems very RDJ'ish style. Reminiscent of The Tuss in its spontaneity.

yeah but to repetitive to be RDJ IMO.

That's of no proof of anything, some guy said something on discogs and now it's a fact.

i heard that way back though when MEN was first declared

i don't see what's special about this guy's music. it ain't groovy or interesting harmonically, the guy has skills ok but i find the music very boring. how can one have such technical skills and make such bland music is beyond me.

ok ontrack v2 is very cool because it feels like it's from the late 90's.

i don't see what's special about this guy's music. it ain't groovy or interesting harmonically, the guy has skills ok but i find the music very boring. how can one have such technical skills and make such bland music is beyond me.

yeah dude i also love scooter

Wrong.

It's missing the melodic element but everything else is really great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6mpxCms2Vc

Untitled 9 Sounds like that met track ( I think that is what it was called) that RDJ played live at a concert somewhere (Percussion Wise).

ok, reformulate :

I found it : http://www.discogs.c...bel/Men Records

Review by psultan Mar 10, 2003

This is Richard D James' (Aphex Twin) and Tom Jenkinsons(Squarepusher) label. It's not really a sublabel, but are assisted by Rephlex.

MEN is just a catalogue number, they haven't worked out a name for the label yet.

(Groove.de interview with RDJ, November 2001)

Well that's how rumors start innit, someone told that bs on xltronic, people believed it and took it for Grant'ed. Squarepusher never released anything on MEN Records, it was just an output for AFX remixes.

Actually Richard said it in this article, not that really seems to hold any weight as fact on here anyway but...:

http://www.aphextwin.nu/learn/10033212818976.shtml

So why do you release your new double album "Drukqs" on WARP?

"Uumm, that's a good question though. I'm somehow in a contract that says I have to

release on their label. But I don't have any problem with that, so it's no big deal.

Me and Squarepusher are starting our own record label now. I did these acid remixes

("2 Remixes by AFX", MEN 1). That's our first release."