IGNORED

Steinvord Speculation

YELLOW

Guest skibby

Steinvord is great, for steinvord.

Steinvord is terrible for Aphex Twin work.

because its not RDJ

that is the consensus. please move thread.

Edited by skibby

Are you usually this ignorant and rude or just tonight? If you're going to attack someone's intelligence or place of origin at least get your basic English correct. You can't just add a whole bunch of words to something that already makes sense as it is and then say it suits your interpretation.

The quote is what is seen below. He clearly says "its an american dude". Now, try and follow along and take it nice and slow:

"It's not both of us either" = it's not a Tom and Rich joint project.

"It's an american dude" = it's an american dude.

He just happened to forget a comma, the likes of which don't change the meaning of what he said anyways.

Also noone ever asserted it was by an american like you've stated, he responded to the face culler who said one of the myspace tracks was a drukqs outtake.

If anyone else sees something I'm missing please jump in and let me know!

"ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant

and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice"

Pissflaps seems intent on spreading disinformation, (about a quote which many of us believe to just be aphex spreading disinformation anyway), which begs the question, what is his* agenda ? Initially it was an unprompted in the thread misreading of the quote, which i thought was odd at the time, and then even odder when he defended it after stephen called him on it and corrected him.

his* = pissflaps, not aphex (just in case there could be some debate about this obviousness

I find it strange.

Almost 1/5th of his posts are in this thread too, so there's that.

Are you usually this ignorant and rude or just tonight? If you're going to attack someone's intelligence or place of origin at least get your basic English correct. You can't just add a whole bunch of words to something that already makes sense as it is and then say it suits your interpretation.

The quote is what is seen below. He clearly says "its an american dude". Now, try and follow along and take it nice and slow:

He just happened to forget a comma, the likes of which don't change the meaning of what he said anyways.

Also noone ever asserted it was by an american like you've stated, he responded to the face culler who said one of the myspace tracks was a drukqs outtake.

"ha, no it's not both of us either its an american dude, I never spoke to him, only Grant

and I dont suppose he wants to reveal himself coz loads of people dont think he is himself, i like the tracks though, very nice"

Im sorry if you took that the wrong way, my own grammar is shit, at the end of the day we are all kidding here, speculating about an artist you like is pretty addictive, and this is the only place on the entire internet to talk about it and try to get some news. I reckon in another forum I've had hundreds of posts about Burial in a similar speculation thread back in the day.. gotta kill time somehow at work. And actually you are right, and I get now why we are all confused about this. He's not replying to Face Culler saying he's American... because I swear I remember Face Culler saying "He is an American dude" as if he knew for a fact, so Richard's quote was a direct reply to that, which to me it totally sounded like "he's not Tom, Rich, or American". So he either deleted the comment Richard was replying to, or im developing alzheirmers. Again, sorry for any misunderstandings. And jokes aside, i'm actually worried, because I was 100% certain that I saw that.

I'm a novice on guessing who the fuck is who (I don't make the machines make music), not only that but I'm not really bothered, however I just listened to Untitled 9 and I would say that is Aphex.

Next up I listened to Cyg x-1, that sounds like Squarepusher.

lyff acid sounds like both of them together. Etc etc.

I just think its a mish mash of both 'em throughout. It's like they are hiding in plain sight.

Im sorry if you took that the wrong way, my own grammar is shit, at the end of the day we are all kidding here, speculating about an artist you like is pretty addictive, and this is the only place on the entire internet to talk about it and try to get some news. I reckon in another forum I've had hundreds of posts about Burial in a similar speculation thread back in the day.. gotta kill time somehow at work. And actually you are right, and I get now why we are all confused about this. He's not replying to Face Culler saying he's American... because I swear I remember Face Culler saying "He is an American dude" as if he knew for a fact, so Richard's quote was a direct reply to that, which to me it totally sounded like "he's not Tom, Rich, or American". So he either deleted the comment Richard was replying to, or im developing alzheirmers. Again, sorry for any misunderstandings. And jokes aside, i'm actually worried, because I was 100% certain that I saw that.

Ok, my apologies. I thought you were taking a shot at canadians for some reason. Lets be friends =)

hugs xoxo

maybe steinvord is trying to help us face the challenging but apparent truth that we are feelings viewing through lenses of associations, that identity is just a prerequisite of perception, that we really aren't our prior selves, no one is really anyone.

Edited by very honest

I thought that was Bill Hicks.

oh really? I'll take your word for it that bill hicks is still alive. If I find out otherwise that's one more strike against ye!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

The female race will prevail, male.

I can accept that the Steinvord EP was made by an anonymous newcomer, however I can't accept that some of those untitled myspace tracks were as well.