IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

About half way through Narcos. It's good, but not worthy of all the hype.

I'm not even finding it particularly good.

I thought the first couple of episodes were great but it went downhill after that. Some series are like this, they seem REALLY good at first then trail off but you feel obligated to keep watching.

Six Feet Under - still think the first season is pretty great (mainly for the Nate/Brenda/Brother story) but not sure how long I'll last on season 2--starts to feel like being sucked in to a soap opera.

Just finished the Comeback second series which was brilliant, now watching the Leftovers second series which I'm so happy is back! You guys should watch the Leftovers if you haven't yet

Six Feet Under - still think the first season is pretty great (mainly for the Nate/Brenda/Brother story) but not sure how long I'll last on season 2--starts to feel like being sucked in to a soap opera.

Nate's girlfriend Lisa pretty much derails the rest of the series, but they wrap it up nicely in the end.

X-Files for the first time. Got a lot of catching up to do.

if you can through season 1 and 2 without finding it too off-putting low budget and cheesy, it really gets into a nice groove in season 3 and doesn't really stop till the end of season 7.

In season 3 they start really nailing the dark atmosphere of the show, doing black and white flashback episodes, badass music from mark snow and just good shit in general.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

X-Files for the first time. Got a lot of catching up to do.

if you can through season 1 and 2 without finding it too off-putting low budget and cheesy, it really gets into a nice groove in season 3 and doesn't really stop till the end of season 7.

In season 3 they start really nailing the dark atmosphere of the show, doing black and white flashback episodes, badass music from mark snow and just good shit in general.

yeah, stop after Mulder is abducted at the end of season 7, watch both movies and ignore seasons 8 & 9, they were abysmal. Then pick up with season 10 in January 2016.

Took me awhile but finally got into Limmy's Show and it's without doubt the best comedy I have seen in the last few years, I fear some of you yank bastards will struggle with the accent though so don't worry about it.

Took me awhile but finally got into Limmy's Show and it's without doubt the best comedy I have seen in the last few years, I fear some of you yank bastards will struggle with the accent though so don't worry about it.

does anyone here watch survivor? holy shit, i have a major crush on abi. she's so volatile, unpredictable, unstable- perfect.

why do you watch reality tv shows?

does anyone here watch survivor? holy shit, i have a major crush on abi. she's so volatile, unpredictable, unstable- perfect.

I just watched 5 min of that and took nothing in besides observing that whatever she was wearing on her ass she was later wearing on her head

Limmy is way easier to understand than that so there's no excuse.

I wasn't sure about Dee Dee at first but that bastard has really won me over.

How does TV This is England stack up to the movie? I remember thinking that was p great.

Very well - it has a slightly different vibe - the story weaves more and has less of an emphasis on just one moment in time, but rather a broader flow of things as you'd expect from a series. Very very good, I recommend watching it. You laugh, you'll cry, you'll hide behind your hands... And who wouldn't want to see more of Smell?!

Nate's girlfriend Lisa pretty much derails the rest of the series, but they wrap it up nicely in the end.

She's alright. Nah the problem after season 1 is there's like..no talking dead people & a lot of/only basic shit.

this is england '90

i can't get over how fucking good this series is. i remember loving '86 and '88 and the film, even though i haven't seen it in ages, but '90 was just superior, i mean holy shit.

this is england '90

i can't get over how fucking good this series is. i remember loving '86 and '88 and the film, even though i haven't seen it in ages, but '90 was just superior, i mean holy shit.

just finished it yesterday, amazing