IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

1st episode of the last series of Peep Show last night.

Absolutely brilliant!

Yup, as a Croydon resident this is one of the few things we can be proud about.

I also noticed in a couple of earlier episodes there were some car scenes filmed near where I grew up (between Watford and Hemel Hempstead). Be interesting to know the reasons for filming in such spread out locations.

Shit yeah, first episode of Ash V Evil Dead was a brilliant mindfuck, especially that trailer park fight with the old granny neighbour!! Hahahaha, she was brilliant! And dat roaming camera! Impressed so far. Appropriate acting, delectable make up, nice gore CGI. Hell yeah, shit got real with trailerpark Ash.

Shit yeah, first episode of Ash V Evil Dead was a brilliant mindfuck, especially that trailer park fight with the old granny neighbour!! Hahahaha, she was brilliant! And dat roaming camera! Impressed so far. Appropriate acting, delectable make up, nice gore CGI. Hell yeah, shit got real with trailerpark Ash.

It gets even better. Much more comedy than horror... very lovingly & accurately recreates the whole tone of Army Of Darkness set in the midwest USA.

The Man in the High Castle s01e02 was mint, Rufus Sewell cappin' a few merkin patriots, not quite as linear as the book's structuring but so far so good

Better than the pilot? I wasn't a huge fan of the pilot.

Started watching Bloodline - first three episodes, then realized that it's essentially a soap opera where they can swear and show people kind of fucking. Boring as shit, cannot understand comparisons to Breaking Bad or True Detective.

The Man in the High Castle s01e02 was mint, Rufus Sewell cappin' a few merkin patriots, not quite as linear as the book's structuring but so far so good

things are starting to heat up, plot-wise, Rufus Sewell is the best thing about it so far, he does that ruthless, calm, calculating, black-caped Reich disciple brilliantly although all the episodes are online now. The pilot had that awful frame-rate buffle that meant it kept ticking, plus it didnt really offer a lot other than a prologue. Visually its a lot more sumptuous, the details are starting to flesh out, but it differs a LOT from the structure of the novel. Hopefully Robert Childan and his angst are going to make an appearance soon, cos it was his intro in the book that 1st drew me into the world of PKD. W/out him i'd be completely gutted.

ps: imdb seems to confirm no Robert Childan,,,,,,, which means no "Childan racked his brains." Aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

things are starting to heat up, plot-wise, Rufus Sewell is the best thing about it so far, he does that ruthless, calm, calculating, black-caped Reich disciple brilliantly although all the episodes are online now. The pilot had that awful frame-rate buffle that meant it kept ticking, plus it didnt really offer a lot other than a prologue. Visually its a lot more sumptuous, the details are starting to flesh out, but it differs a LOT from the structure of the novel. Hopefully Robert Childan and his angst are going to make an appearance soon, cos it was his intro in the book that 1st drew me into the world of PKD. W/out him i'd be completely gutted.

ps: imdb seems to confirm no Robert Childan,,,,,,, which means no "Childan racked his brains." Aggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hmmm I'm 50/50 on whether to continue. I'm not sure if I can take another PKD novel ruined by hack screenwriters. But interested to see how they flesh out the world.

Also heard London Spy was really good from a coworker, who has reasonable taste.

ive actually been really enjoying the leftovers. im enjoying the fact that it is actually delving into confirmation of the supernatural a bit. the last episode was good fun.

Fargo - Pretty badass episode. Great metaphorical themes last night. Loved the whole sequence with Betsy coming home to an empty house. Major foreboding. She then discovers the alien print outs plastered all over the study. Such strange, such love. I understand why people binge watch now, can't wait for next week...