IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

ive actually been really enjoying the leftovers. im enjoying the fact that it is actually delving into confirmation of the supernatural a bit. the last episode was good fun.

FUCKING LOVE THE LEFTOVERS!!

love the theme tune on the new season. acting is good. story is nonsense though.

last episode was quite cool though, surreal, reminded me of flann o'brien.

it's ok to retain an air of mystery about something, but I don't get the impression that it's quite that deliberate when it comes to Lindelof, mostly I don't think he really knows what he's writing about to begin with, making it up as he goes along.

based on a book though innit, so I think it's going somewhere - doesn't seem at all incoherent to me so far, I don't like that kind of thing

only season 1 was based on a book, and it ended without it going anywhere also, so I don't think the author knew what it was about either. the point of the whole thing is more about the characterisations and so on, so I don't think it actually needs a destination necessarily. I don't think plotting is Lindelof's strong suit, which was a problem with Lost, but maybe not so much here.

Edited by caze

Jessica Jones is pretty bad so far... agonisingly slow yet with no real tension at all. I'm hoping the ideas become more interesting but right now Jessica's powers exist as plot convinience and Kilgrave's creativity goes about as far as making someone murder or kill themselves. Does it get any better or more interesting?

I also tried the first episode of London Spy but it was fucking glacial with pace.

Thanksgiving. Funny how they pick and choose what's legal here holiday wise. Valentine's Day is strictly illegal, no flower shops can sell roses or red flowers, no red is to be worn to work at all on February 14, you can be sent home from work to change clothes, or possibly arrested in public by the Muttawa.

Master of None was alright, I was hoping it would be funnier but it was refreshing seeing a show about modern life in your 20s without being too self pitying or overly romantic (even if the love interest was generic manic pixie girl). Also a couple of Aphex Twin tunes to boot.

Man in the High Castle is creaking.....80% of every thing is set in a few rooms in Canon City (sp?) in the neutral zone, whic hampers the expansive nature of the novel.

Mr Tagomi grimaces a lot & there are 1 0r 2 v dodgy German accents complete wiz all zese well worn accent characterizations. Baines is a bit of dope, surely his character is borderline terminator rather than some corn-fed blue eyed all merkin kid (although i get why that look has been chosen for such a duplicitous character)

tbt i was pretty gutted it didnt started with Childan and his superbly observed anxiety, cultural inferiority and perpetual state of supposed faux pas, then build out, rather than start with the film leaking the grasshoper lies heavy......its just seems off-kilter somehow

gonna persevere cos you cant judge a series on 4 episodes, but it might yet prove that PKD is a writer for the mind rather than the screen.

Trying to watch Big Bang Theory (whether you like it or not) online is nuts, not on Netflix or HULU, requires: ISP connection, VPN, a paid cable account back in the US, my Apple TV to get the CBS app, then requires paid CBS Access account ($7/mo) on top of that.

I think yeah no, I'll choose free.

The part of Jessica Jones I liked the most was the portrayal of Kilgrave and especially his use of powers and relationships to other people. Pretty realistic and good emotion

Trying to watch Big Bang Theory (whether you like it or not) online is nuts, not on Netflix or HULU, requires: ISP connection, VPN, a paid cable account back in the US, my Apple TV to get the CBS app, then requires paid CBS Access account ($7/mo) on top of that.

I think yeah no, I'll choose free.

it says a lot about you that you actually want to watch that show. a truly humourless piece of shit, maybe the worst comedy ever made. although i had to watch 10 minutes of an episode of 2 broke girls the other day, that would be a strong contender.

it says a lot about you that you actually want to watch that show. a truly humourless piece of shit, maybe the worst comedy ever made.

it says a lot about you that you actually cared to write this...

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON