IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

The second season of Fargo is brilliant. Better than the first. Take note Pizzolatto.

It's well good. Helluva show. Not ready to say better than the first season yet. There was some ridiculously good stuff in the latter episodes of S1. But, with 5 more episodes left, it can definitely get there. Hell with waiting another week. Next week looks just as intense.

sidenote: Lol at Nick Offerman tearing up during Reagan's speech.

The second season of Fargo is brilliant. Better than the first. Take note Pizzolatto.

It's well good. Helluva show. Not ready to say better than the first season yet. There was some ridiculously good stuff in the latter episodes of S1. But, with 5 more episodes left, it can definitely get there. Hell with waiting another week. Next week looks just as intense.

I lol'ed at Offerman asking Lou to ask Reagan about Joan Crawford's crabs and Lou's matter of fact no.

I lol'ed at Offerman asking Lou to ask Reagan about Joan Crawford's crabs and Lou's matter of fact no.

Heh. I liked how they hinted at Reagan's failing memory in the bathroom sequence with Lou. He recants a war story from a movie he was in, but can't remember if they made it out alive. Nice touch.

Rick and Morty, seems alright, dunno if it's good enough to stick with though.

Rick and Morty is great. Period. I've enjoyed both seasons, there is genuine pathos in the show, oh Rick, goodnight, sweet pronce...

Anyone watching the BBC show Last Kingdom? Middle Ages, Anglo-Saxons, inevitable comments of how this is the new Game of Thrones.* It does lose its way somewhat after the first few episodes, but it has prompted me subscribe to Audible and download the Last Kingdom books, so even if I am too depressed and/or busy to read, at least I am listening to someone else read for me. I am a better person for having listened to the books.

*Game of Thrones, terrible, terrible show (imo). it sucks as a series of books and sucks harder as TV show. **

** I can never claim back the time I spent with you, oh sordid , sordid fantasy novels of little merit. Why did I think you would offer me something to fill the void.

1st episode of the last series of Peep Show last night.

Absolutely brilliant!

Yup, as a Croydon resident this is one of the few things we can be proud about.

London Spy - started well, proper wtf ending to 1st episode, read its based on the GCHQ kid who was found in a suitcase & the possible smear campaign.

various bits of Toast/Matt Berry, just plain daft insanity and funny too

Last Panthers ..... waiting to see if it justifies the multi-national efforts

The Man in the High Castle gets hatched around 20th Nov, looking forward to that

I'm reading the book at the moment so it would be cool to see how this turns out, but I don't really have means to watch it.

I haven't seen Mr. Show but watched w/ Bob and David. Not bad. Some sketches were funny but others were meh. Same goes for any sketch show tho.

New Peep Show episode was alright but nothing on the earlier series'. Hopefully it picks up a bit but it was still p enjoyable.

Recently re watched all Trailer Park Boys episodes for the 3rd/4th time. Can't really beat that show though the new Netflix funded series' aren't as good as the previous ones.

Edited by QQQ