IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

bobs burgers gets really great later on. a spiritual successor to king of the hill for laid back comedown watching. the first season didnt really find its vibe

Comedy/sci-fi/surrealism shows like rick & morty, adventure time and space dandy are my all time favorite shows, any recommendations on shows like that?

Steven Universe!

This is probably a silly rec but revisiting Futurama always does the trick for me.

Also good IRL sci-fi comedies include Red Dwarf and Hyperdrive are good. I haven't watched it yet but the tv version of Hitchhikers is on my bucket list. I really like the film and it's a shame there were not sequels.

Comedy/sci-fi/surrealism shows like rick & morty, adventure time and space dandy are my all time favorite shows, any recommendations on shows like that?

Steven Universe!

This is probably a silly rec but revisiting Futurama always does the trick for me.

Also good IRL sci-fi comedies include Red Dwarf and Hyperdrive are good. I haven't watched it yet but the tv version of Hitchhikers is on my bucket list. I really like the film and it's a shame there were not sequels.

I've always wanted to listen to the old radio show of Hitchhikers too.

Finally finished Frasier, started Wet Hot American Summer because I need a 30 minutes or less half-brainless show to watch when I eat supper in the evenings. Thinking I may start The League after, heard good things about it.

started Wet Hot American Summer because I need a 30 minutes or less half-brainless show to watch when I eat supper in the evenings.

it is the best for that

also bobs burgers is a perpetual background show at our house, it's like having the radio on

started Wet Hot American Summer because I need a 30 minutes or less half-brainless show to watch when I eat supper in the evenings.

it is the best for that

also bobs burgers is a perpetual background show at our house, it's like having the radio on

I surprinsgly loved wet american summer

if you liked it, you will likely liek party down. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073507/

it is the best for that

if you liked it, you will likely liek party down. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073507/

The movie is great of course, only saw the first episode of the series though and I'm a tad worried it's gotten actually cheesy and not just fake cheesy. I'll find out soon enough though...

Party down looks fun, has some good people in it, but isn't on Netflix or Amazon so not on my radar for now. Will keep an eye out though, thanks!

Comedy/sci-fi/surrealism shows like rick & morty, adventure time and space dandy are my all time favorite shows, any recommendations on shows like that?

btw, just queued Home Movies...

slightly off topic but i just found out about two new? Louis CK shows;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4370596/ and

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5425186/

Are they worth checking out?

sounds like The Venture Bros. might be up your alley if you haven't seen it already

it is the best for that

The movie is great of course, only saw the first episode of the series though and I'm a tad worried it's gotten actually cheesy and not just fake cheesy. I'll find out soon enough though...

Party down looks fun, has some good people in it, but isn't on Netflix or Amazon so not on my radar for now. Will keep an eye out though, thanks!

sitcoms:

-yeah, american wet summer series is very cheesy, but still ok. nothing grounbreaking and I wont argue with people who think its shit. its arguably shit lol

-party down is a few step better, one of my fav recent ''sitcom''.very underrated. filled with great (now very popular actors as well).

-dont miss on brooklyn nine nine, best sitcom in a long time and on netflix. again, some dont like it, but I think its just one of the best thing in a long time. think community season 1 quality imo

-silicon valley is great fun

-finally, eastbound and down (two first seasons) are also very fun

Edited by Ayya Khema

slightly off topic but i just found out about two new? Louis CK shows;

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4370596/ and

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5425186/

Are they worth checking out?

personally, im not sure what is happening to louis ck.

his recent stand ups are definitely not as good as his previous material.

he has like 4 new shows: Baskets, one missippi, horace and pete, better things

his Louie new season that I used to love is crap, better things I didnt liked but Ive only listened to one episode, horace and pete is a bad joke and I stopped listening (the concept is interesting but after a while it seems just random), one missippi first episode I didnt like much more then better thing (but again Ive only watched one episode).

it seems theres a prevalent negativity and fakeness to his recent material. 

I havent tried his Baskets show

The TV series really doesn't match up to the books, which were actually quite funny in places. Mostly the stale acting, real shame tho

Really recommend the books if you haven't read them

I had no idea they were based on a book series, I'll get on that, cheers

it is the best for that

if you liked it, you will likely liek party down. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1073507/

sitcoms:

-yeah, american wet summer series is very cheesy, but still ok. nothing grounbreaking and I wont argue with people who think its shit. its arguably shit lol

-party down is a few step better, one of my fav recent ''sitcom''.very underrated. filled with great (now very popular actors as well).

-dont miss on brooklyn nine nine, best sitcom in a long time and on netflix. again, some dont like it, but I think its just one of the best thing in a long time. think community season 1 quality imo

-silicon valley is great fun

-finally, eastbound and down (two first seasons) are also very fun

Brooklyn Nine Nine is on Netflix? Awesome, definitely gonna try it, it looks great from small snippets I've seen. Also wanna do Eastbound and Down too, great suggestions, thanks :)