IGNORED

BoC Double Album announced by BBC radio6 Peter Serafinowicz

zlemflolia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while it's not an announcement, considering it's similar to MDG claims gives at least solid reason to believe they haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, even if it still does take an awful long time.

here's to it.

lol bollocks,

all it means is that either Peter Serafinowicz frequents twoism.org or watmm.com, or checks out bocpages.org.

This 'announcement' means fuck all.

fuck it, I'm being optimistic.

you're right, as it happens.

all it means is that either Peter Serafinowicz frequents twoism.org or watmm.com, or checks out bocpages.org.

ha, this. at first i was like 'holy shit this is amazing', but it lasted for about 10 seconds before reality kicked in again.

ha, this. at first i was like 'holy shit this is amazing', but it lasted for about 10 seconds before reality kicked in again.

watmm might actually melt down when this does get announced.

I probably will melt down, yep.

I've got a major stash of hydrochloric salts and extra couple sick days ready and waiting.

To clarify.... not crack that shits wack.

Archived