IGNORED

BoC Double Album announced by BBC radio6 Peter Serafinowicz

zlemflolia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...got my hopes up for nothing. :cerious:

That has been the default state of this forum for at least 5 years now. Hope is good, but not in a hopeless situation.

Moving on.

:cisfor:

anyway not going to get my hopes up till this shit hits the shelves. the moment that mofo goes into my cd player is the moment that boc have a new album out in my eyes. not to toot my own horn, but twice now i've managed to knock up a couple of images in photoshop and post them here with something to the effect of "what the fuck is this?" accompanying it, which resulted in a facepalm worthy amount of people reacting all like "oh shit new album sooooon". you should all be a little more cynical about all this, given the whole new album hype has been going on here for well over 3 or 4 years now.

fucking lol. this is a massive :facepalm: worthy post considering your recent thoughts and stance on all that kroniktronikboy stuff!

...got my hopes up for nothing. :cerious:

That has been the default state of this forum for at least 5 years now. Hope is good, but not in a hopeless situation.

Moving on.

Geogaddi is 10 years old today. FUCK!

i personally think it's the real deal whether mdg weighs in on it or not...

haha

why else would he say what he said? i'm not speculating or anything, i just think it's highly unlikely that he's trolling everyone like you weathered internet trolls like to so quickly conclude. i'm just saying... i'm getting good vibes from this (and watmms cynicism is fucking annoying).

haha

why else would he say what he said? i'm not speculating or anything, i just think it's highly unlikely that he's trolling everyone like you weathered internet trolls like to so quickly conclude. i'm just saying... i'm getting good vibes from this (and watmms cynicism is fucking annoying).

I'm actually not even saying that he's trolling. I'm saying that he's read the same information we've been told for the past 3 years now, and is just going by that.

haha

i don't think he's trolling, or intending to troll... i just think he doesn't know. like everyone else!

which is what some people (weathered internet trolls?) have said.. if you read their posts.

that, basically, he knows as much as most people here have already known for several years now!

simples.

i'd like it to be true but the guy's not saying anything new. - nothing to see here!

haha

I'm actually not even saying that he's trolling. I'm saying that he's read the same information we've been told for the past 3 years now, and is just going by that.

yeah, this.

osc beat me to it.

Archived