IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

made this the other night on a pizza stone. dough, sauce and sausage all from scratch. it was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.

HUDKVnz.jpg

Drooooooolll! :tongue: would be great without the sausage imo

Edited by MadameChaos

Cheese is Kraft American singles u bozos

"gosh Beverly these hambürgers are just immaculate."

"you're not going to believe what I put in them. the cheese? it's Kraft American singles!"

"no! good god!"

"I saw the help eating them with their sandwiches and I couldn't resist"

"you are just too much, dear"

*respectable laughter*

Edited by Alcofribas

• 3 weeks later...

food is so disgusting, like look at that ^

pig slurry tubes covered in spicy ground up cow sauce with chunks of root boiled in oil with a side of chopped up leaves and roots in chicken ova emulsion

fucking weirdo

edit: only joking i do know what you mean and by no means are chili dogs ever going to be made from stuff that's good for you...but you can't really think about that too much once you've made the choice to eat chili dogs for dinner...you've just got to go with it and they were bloody lovely. i will say the wedges were oven roasted in only a little olive oil (and various seasonings) though so were not that unhealthy.

Edited by BCM

Top notch chili dogs.

fucking weirdo

edit: only joking i do know what you mean and by no means are chili dogs ever going to be made from stuff that's good for you...but you can't really think about that too much once you've made the choice to eat chili dogs for dinner...you've just got to go with it and they were bloody lovely. i will say the wedges were oven roasted in only a little olive oil (and various seasonings) though so were not that unhealthy.

I'm not talking about healthy or not, I just mean when you think about what it really is - like a glass of milk for example

Milk comes out of cows tits