IGNORED

What Video games do you own Competition

Guest Frankie5fingers

No Xenoblade on the Wii? Dang man you're missing out

No, not yet. I passed on it because the battle system didn't sound appealing to me, but I plan to pick it up at some point. Same with The Last Story. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to buy it when it releases, but I will check it out before it ends up disappearing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

rescue rangers for nes is the shit

I agree, it's super fun, but it's also very easy. It was the first game that I ever beat the first time I even picked up the controller.

rescue rangers for nes is the shit

I agree, it's super fun, but it's also very easy. It was the first game that I ever beat the first time I even picked up the controller.

well as i remember the last boss was fairly hard unless you knew where to stand, but yes, my friend and i did beat it many times.

• 1 month later...

I'm bored, so I'll revive this thread with my list of PS3 games.

1 Aliens vs Predator

2 Assassins Creed

3 Assassins Creed 2

4 Assassins Creed Brotherhood

5 Assassins Creed Revelations

6 Battlefield: Bad Company 2

7 Battlefield 3

8 Bioshock

9 Bioshock 2

10 Batman: Arkham Asylum

11 Batman: Arkham City

12 Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

13 Bulletstorm

14 Burnout Paradise

15 Crysis

16 Crysis 2

17 Dead Space

18 Dead Space 2

19 Deus Ex: Human Revolution

20 Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition

21 Dragon Age 2

22 Dragon's Dogma

23 Dungeon Siege 3

24 Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition

25 Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

26 Final Fantasy XIII

27 Final Fantasy XIII-2

28 God of War Collection

29 God of War Origins Collection

30 God of War 3

31 Guitar Hero 5

32 Guitar Hero Smash Hits

33 Heavy Rain

34 Ico Collection

35 InFamous

36 Just Cause 2

37 Katamari Forever

38 Killzone 2

39 Killzone 3

40 Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

41 LA Noire

42 LittleBIGPlanet

43 LittleBIGPlanet 2

44 Mass Effect 2

45 Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition

46 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

47 Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition

48 Mirror's Edge

49 ModNation Racers

50 NHL 11

51 Portal 2

52 Prince of Persia

53 Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

54 Prince of Persia Trilogy Collection

55 Red Dead Redemption

56 Rage

57 Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time

58 Ratched and Clank: All 4 One

59 Resident Evil 5

60 Resistance 2

61 Rocksmith

62 Skate 2

63 Skate 3

64 Skyrim

65 Sly Collection

66 Splinter Cell Trilogy Collection

67 Split/Second

68 Sports Champions

69 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

70 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

71 Tekken 6

72 Tomb Raider: Underworld

73 Trivial Pursuit

74 Two Worlds 2

75 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

76 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

77 Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

78 X-Men Origins: Wolverine

I have a few more on my PS3 HDD, like the Back to the Future games.

Guest jasondonervan

I've been hocking off a ton of games on the 'bay lately, really doing some serious life laundry. I don't regret clearing them out because most of them I'd never play again anyway. Rather than have them sat on shelves/in storage quietly weeping to be played, I'd like to think they'll go to some good homes and be played (at best) or to some similarly afflicted gaming soul (at worst). Still, it has been nice to find a few pieces I thought were worth pennies have turned out to be dollar, dollar bill, y'all. I'll tell you one thing though, I'm going to have to exert some serious willpower when I go over to Japan soon...

i'm kicking myself for getting rid of my gamecube and games and accessories for 75 bucks a couple years ago. at least i have a n64 now with some great games but i really want to play some double dash /

I'm mostly just trying to remember what I used to have. Probably missing a few.

NES:

Super Mario Bros.

Duck Hunt

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Bros. 3

Rad Racer

T&C Surf Design

Top Gun

Jaws

Bart vs. the Space Mutants

The Karate Kid

There might be a few others, but this was a long fucking time ago

About 100 rentals

I stole my friend's copies of Life Force (or was it Gradius?) and Xenophobe

I mostly just hung out at my friend's house in the late 80s and played his games since his parents were suckers and bought him anything

My NES lived in the basement and died when the basement was flooded in some early '90s hurricane

I had a lot of really shitty tie-in NES games, but I was a little kid and didn't know any better.

Gameboy

Paperboy

Tetris

I fucking can't remember :sad:

Sega Genesis

Altered Beast

Sonic the Hedgehog

Jurassic Park

Alien 3

688 Attack Sub (I think this was an unreturned Blockbuster rental, lol)

Joe Montana II: Sports Talk Football

Toe Jam & Earl

Golden Axe II

Mortal Kombat

Streets of Rage

And again, a couple hundred rentals

Sega CD

Ecco the Dolphin

Sonic CD

Brutal: Paws of Fury

Sewer Shark

I feel like I used to have a disc that had a few regular Genesis/Mega Drive games bundled together?

Windows 3.x/DOS

Sim City 2000

Falcon 3.0 which never worked

Wing Commander II

Windows 95/98/XP

Half-Life

Counterstrike

Homeworld

Outcast

Star Craft + Expansions

Some Star Trek game where you ran around and shot phasers at shit

NHL someyear

Current Steam Games (OS X), need new computer

HL2/ep2/ep3/TF2/Portal

Amnesia

Machinarium

World of Goo

And Yet it Moves

PS3 (December 2011 to Present)

The Orange Box again

Portal 2 (plus Steam Copy)

Sonic CD again, at long last

Skull Girls

Limbo

Little Big Planet

Uncharted

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

Crysis 2

Bioshock

• 5 months later...

after going through my collection ive counted upwards of about 350. (and thats taking the high road, cause im not counting the games i've pirated). i own a NES, PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, Gamecube, N64, Gamboy, Gameboy color, NDS, and my computer. if i counted pirated games im at about 1400 games, and that list is ever increasing cause i pirate at least 1 game every day. Im so happy to have started this thread. im glad to be part of a group of people who actually play video games. i don't know anyone where i live who own more than like 5 games.

where did all your Sega Saturn, Sega CD, genesis, TG16, PCFX, 3do, neo-geo, neo-geo CD, CD-i, coleco vision, intellivision, Vectrex, atari 2600/2500/2700 games go? and you really expect to *win* this competition?

i'm embarrassed i already came in here to flex my console/game collection :facepalm:

Obviously I don't care to enter any contest, especially as I've only been buying games for about 7 or 8 years, and I did not get to inherit the games of my childhood (other than some of the 90s pc games), but just for fun, here are some pics of my collection:

classic/favorite pc games:

iQmADdq.jpg

some misc/90s kids pc games:

f6kxGWj.jpg

NES games:

UqQ7n5b.jpg

misc. console games:

RlL6adh.jpg

also 180~ steam games, and a dozen or so GOG games

like has been said, the whole thing is kind of a waste of life, and I've really been cutting down on playing games outside of a social setting anyway, so the collection will probably stay like this for a while.

Guest Frankie5fingers

after going through my collection ive counted upwards of about 350. (and thats taking the high road, cause im not counting the games i've pirated). i own a NES, PS, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Dreamcast, Gamecube, N64, Gamboy, Gameboy color, NDS, and my computer. if i counted pirated games im at about 1400 games, and that list is ever increasing cause i pirate at least 1 game every day. Im so happy to have started this thread. im glad to be part of a group of people who actually play video games. i don't know anyone where i live who own more than like 5 games.

where did all your Sega Saturn, Sega CD, genesis, TG16, PCFX, 3do, neo-geo, neo-geo CD, CD-i, coleco vision, intellivision, Vectrex, atari 2600/2500/2700 games go? and you really expect to *win* this competition?

i'm embarrassed i already came in here to flex my console/game collection :facepalm:

truth be told when i made this thread i was kinda making fun of the fact that some of ya love to show off your record collections and shit. really its just a thread about what games you own, not what youre currently playing. (if i could change the thread title i would have by now). and is in no way an actual competition. cause like Ganus says, thats just sad.

• 1 month later...

Currently own:

Sinclair Spectrum 128K

Sinclair Spectrum +

Atari 520 STE

Atari 520 STFM

Original Playstation

Dreamcast

Gameboy Colour

Gamecube

PS2

Original XBOX Crystal

PSP x2

DSi x2

XBOX 360 x2

Wii

Ridiculous, cos I never play them all.

My next buy - Gaming PC, PS3 or wait for the PS4 ?

Gaming PC. Got my first 'proper' one about 18 months ago and haven't looked back since.

Thanks. That seems to be the feedback I'm getting so far off nearly everyone I know.

your right dude. i watched that and now i wanna be his friend. he just seems so chill, and not a dick. i cant wait to see what his game room will look like.

he has updated his room

Here's 123 Steam Games

http://alabasterslim.com/worth.php?account=murveman

I have a lot of games lying around my PC that I don't feel a need to calculate.

I have about 12 Sega Saturn Games, 7 PS2 Games, 2 Dreamcast Games, 14 Sega Genesis Cartridges, and 10 Gameboy games.

I also have around 6 hand-held LED/LCD's (including an incredibly rare Sonic the Hedgehog Game).

I play a ton of video games, but they're mostly in the form of free Indie Games and emulated old-school games. If we counted those, I'd have about 700 games on my PC that I actively play (and tens of thousands I don't play that came in torrents I haven't sifted through yet).

If that doesn't count, I lose.

i own a vectrex. do i win in that category?

Yes you do. I've been wanting one of those for years.

I also have a Commodore 128 sitting in a box. I am missing a really outdated cord for it, and in my hundreds of trips to the thrift stores (and online) throughout the years I've never found one.

Archived