IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aXbvjjb_460sa.gif

As an apology to my last mediocre post in this thread, here is yours truly, in Grand Cayman, 2011.

9fMLc4y.jpg

That is really weird... I took a cruise and went to Grand Cayman in 2011 and did the "Stingray City" (June if I remember correctly) - I was on a Carnival Cruise - were you?

i had a great time feeding stingrays banana in Tobago (they love banana), they are so graceful in the water. they glide like platey grey angels.

Bananas!? Huh. Really trying hard not to quote Gwen Stefani.

aXbvjjb_460sa.gif

As an apology to my last mediocre post in this thread, here is yours truly, in Grand Cayman, 2011.

9fMLc4y.jpg

That is really weird... I took a cruise and went to Grand Cayman in 2011 and did the "Stingray City" (June if I remember correctly) - I was on a Carnival Cruise - were you?

Royal Caribbean, same place though! My wife found a private charter company so it was just us and our two friends and this badass local captain. He this blonde but really tan dude from Guyana and looked like he walked out of an old movie as a castaway beachcomber or something (Remember the film Captain Ron - looked kinda like Kurt Russell sans eyepatch). We had to use a speedboat because it was too windy to sail, but it was still great. Even dropped by a local brewery (http://www.cib.ky/) and picked up a 24 pack for the trip. We were able to go out to Stingray City before any of the tour boats got there and he just brought some squid and like, rounded them up as if they were just kittens or something. Funny creatures. They kind of have cat eyes too, made I contact with one and he gave me that "I've-seen-things-you-people-wouldn't-believe" look.

Guest jasondonervan

i had a great time feeding stingrays banana in Tobago (they love banana), they are so graceful in the water. they glide like platey grey angels.

Bananas!? Huh. Really trying hard not to quote Gwen Stefani.

69842-Gwen-Stefani-Bananas-gif--Pand-AX0

879fa40c0b5bc9a449484a9f9847dad1.jpg

Next up: clouds that look like boobies...
Perhaps you need a bit more context to be able to appreciate this is somewhat better than clouds?

Coke.jpg

looks like some made-up shit someone would post on facebook

enjoy COCK

Guest Pennywise

879fa40c0b5bc9a449484a9f9847dad1.jpg

Next up: clouds that look like boobies...
Perhaps you need a bit more context to be able to appreciate this is somewhat better than clouds?

Coke.jpg

looks like some made-up shit someone would post on facebook

enjoy COCK

I literally saw this about 10 years ago

Archived