IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

I only lol'd at one, the 3rd to last one where the guy is being burned and yet he has this perfectly unfazed stare going on, as if the spirit of Kim Il-sung and agricultural collectivism is flowing through him. He looks like that Native American who cries when he sees someone littering in that 70s PSA.

1113.jpg

crying-indian.gif

It's amazing that even being a culturally isolated Asian country there's some vague anti-Semitic caricatures going on in many of their portrayals of Americans...

slide_234584_1135073_free.jpg

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only lol'd at one, the 3rd to last one where the guy is being burned and yet he has this perfectly unfazed stare going on, as if the spirit of Kim Il-sung and agricultural collectivism is flowing through him. He looks like that Native American who cries when he sees someone littering in that 70s PSA.

1113.jpg

crying-indian.gif

It's amazing that even being a culturally isolated Asian country there's some vague anti-Semitic caricatures going on in many of their portrayals of Americans...

It's not anti-Semitic; Asians (especially the Japanese) seem to think most Westerners have large noses, not just the Jews. You'll see a lot of Japanese parody or comedy sketches when someone is playing a Gaijin (non Japanese) and they'll be wearing a fake nose.

It's not anti-Semitic; Asians (especially the Japanese) seem to think most Westerners have large noses, not just the Jews. You'll see a lot of Japanese parody or comedy sketches when someone is playing a Gaijin (non Japanese) and they'll be wearing a fake nose.

Ah, that makes sense. Especially as a large nosed Westerner myself. Thanks for the clarification. I know I've seen it elsewhere in DPRK posters, curious to see other examples.

Posted Image

He just looks bored to me like "are we done yet?"

1113.jpg

Through Juche all things are possible.

1113.jpg

crying-indian.gif

umm all white ppl have varying degrees of big noses to them ...

edit doh joyrex already got there .. and more eloquently too ..

1113.jpg

Through Juche all things are possible.

Those two statements and that picture = legacy of the DPRK in a nutshell.

Archived