IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh someone flashing finger lights around that close to my face would probably cause me to become a bit woozy even when sober

not slow motion woozy though...

tbh someone flashing finger lights around that close to my face would probably cause me to become a bit woozy even when sober

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on epilepsy

Guy taking a selfie right next to train track, gets kicked in the head by train conductor's boot in peru. He claims that he was a safe distance from the train, but clearly this wasn't the case and so the little bugger got walloped. I hope that the conductor hasn't been reprimanded as he was clearly only doing karma's good work.

pretty risky though, the chances of the guy falling over and under the wheels of a train were pretty high.

theres stupidity that can kill yourself, and then theres stupidity that constitutes manslaughter

pretty risky though, the chances of the guy falling over and under the wheels of a train were pretty high.

theres stupidity that can kill yourself, and then theres stupidity that constitutes manslaughter

The train operator risked breaking his leg while putting it in between of the hard metallic edge and kid's head in order to soften the impact.

xEqaUQA.jpg

wow, and the kid still thinks that he wasn't standing that close. Now that i look at that picture again, he is rather close to the train isn't he and the conductor's leg isn't out on much of an angle so would be right up next to the train's body. Probably was too stupid to judge by the gauge of the tracks that the train itself would be a lot wider, and saying this is only to give some grace to his utter luncacy.

Archived