IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny_picdump_732_640_high_18.jpg

If this were real, I'd put up posters of this on all my walls, because it'd be the best artist motivational poster of all time. From a composer/writer's perspective, she basically output several heartfelt albums and novels in a week. Fucking geekoidz the world over cry over the pains of writing one album per three years, then this biznatch comes out of nowhere crying the same saline, but she inadvertently produces "The Best Of I Love You Freestyle Sessions" volumes 1~10; CD-R demos stacked on her handbound hacker manifesto string theory encyclopedia shit.

funny_picdump_732_640_high_18.jpg

If this were real, I'd put up posters of this on all my walls, because it'd be the best artist motivational poster of all time. From a composer/writer's perspective, she basically output several heartfelt albums and novels in a week. Fucking geekoidz the world over cry over the pains of writing one album per three years, then this biznatch comes out of nowhere crying the same saline, but she inadvertently produces "The Best Of I Love You Freestyle Sessions" volumes 1~10; CD-R demos stacked on her handbound hacker manifesto string theory encyclopedia shit.

um. what? this would undoubtedly just be a bunch of nonsensical manic raving, not the equivalent of volumes of robust artworks lol. wtf

How many times have you accomplished something in a "sane" mind, that turned out more passionate, raw, and direct than something you've done in a state of manic raving?

Oh yeah, funny pictures thread.

acuff-me-1.jpg

tumblr_m8saopgKl21qdlh1io1_r1_400.gif

9tdBQfN.gif

I actually don't find people falling over that funny, but whatever. The trousers off one was cooler cause it was sort of a mishap combo yaknow.

ghTalge.jpg

aaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahah

i dunno why but it's making me laugh so much!

kUiG0AE.jpg

Archived