IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part 2

Joyrex

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bsh2an1CQAI_Mkm.jpg

New shit is imminent

What the hell kind of gaijin come up with these games? As if Kancho weren't dirty enough..

tumblr_mzh7k4zgpK1qdlh1io1_r1_250.gif

Reminds me of my brother's cat, at least in resemblance.

7XR9Yc4-1.jpg

that's a pretty cool idea actually, would freak out the cashier. Of course, then you'd probably end up with a bunch of crap that you don't really want, so it has it's drawbacks.

7XR9Yc4-1.jpg

that's a pretty cool idea actually, would freak out the cashier. Of course, then you'd probably end up with a bunch of crap that you don't really want, so it has it's drawbacks.

yeah, go to the store everyday and buy a different colour... LOLZ.

BskWZ_QCYAAEKn1.jpg

Maybe he uses it to scare new copilots, "omg what kind of captain have i got with me". Either that or he uses it to rib newbies when they fuck up something, "how about reading this" .. inside it probably has a biggles comic or something.

you'd think when laura stampler went to work for time magazine, it might have caused her to develop some pride in the way she wrote her headlines. Where did she work before this, the new york daily news? Maybe her uncle was an executive for the publishing company and her last writing job was 20 years earlier on the pre-school paper.

Archived