IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest jasondonervan

Are you heading up a Destiny clan, JoyBoss? I realise watmm is a bit geographically displaced but it's not too unlikely we could gather up for some fireteam action...

While everyone is playing Destiny I will be playing through the all the Atelier games available for the Vita, which I bought in a sale. Huzzah for girls in frilly dresses using alchemy to make fruit pies!

I'm sure I tweak the game more than I play it but .... so pwetty !

Bvzi5nPIUAAkWbS.png

Though my CPU/GPU now hates me.

Mcbp, you seem to know a bit about tweaking Skyrim. Do you know how I can remove certain sounds?

because i am fucking sick and tired of followers yawning all the fucking time

whoever thought that might have been a good idea that will add "depth and realism" can get his head bashed in

I'm sure I tweak the game more than I play it but .... so pwetty !

Bvzi5nPIUAAkWbS.png

Though my CPU/GPU now hates me.

Mcbp, you seem to know a bit about tweaking Skyrim. Do you know how I can remove certain sounds?

whoever thought that might have been a good idea that will add "depth and realism" can get his head bashed in

lol. I don't mind that so much but I wish I could stop people yakking endlessly whenever I'm near them. I go out on adventures for a few days, come back to my Whiterun house, eat/sleep/chillax, wake up the next morning and go to work in Adrianne's smithy upgrading gear and stuff, and she's constantly jabbering in my ear about her dad or about how she deserves a chance even though she's not as good as Eorlund Gray-Mane and I'm like "lady! I'm workin' here!"

I like to pretend I'm talking back to them.

*walking past the marketplace*

"you know what's wrong with Skyrim these days-"

"YOUR MOTHER"

*runs away*

Guest jasondonervan

While everyone is playing Destiny I will be playing through the all the Atelier games available for the Vita, which I bought in a sale. Huzzah for girls in frilly dresses using alchemy to make fruit pies!

I scooped up Rorona in the sale, to go along with the other two Atelier titles sat on my EU Vita. They are being side-lined by the wonderful Danganronpa 2 right now, however...

2565427-dangan-ronpa-2-full-1240833.jpg

Ah, I saw Danganronpa in the sale too but I've already bought/gotten enough free games for a couple of months. That one will have to wait, although I hope it will appear magically in the PS Plus soon.

*crosses fingers*

lol. I don't mind that so much but I wish I could stop people yakking endlessly whenever I'm near them. I go out on adventures for a few days, come back to my Whiterun house, eat/sleep/chillax, wake up the next morning and go to work in Adrianne's smithy upgrading gear and stuff, and she's constantly jabbering in my ear about her dad or about how she deserves a chance even though she's not as good as Eorlund Gray-Mane and I'm like "lady! I'm workin' here!"

I like to pretend I'm talking back to them.

*walking past the marketplace*

"you know what's wrong with Skyrim these days-"

"YOUR MOTHER"

*runs away*

Yep - here we go:

For NPCs - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

For companions there's individual mods depending on which ones you use eg - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57631/?

Alternatively there's a 1Gb mod to add more variety in their dialogue (both NPCs and followers) - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

Download the Nexus Mod Manager which'll make it easy to install and remove stuff without cocking up yer Skyrim gubbins - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

Dude, all she asks, is a fair chance.

Yep - here we go:

For NPCs - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746/?

For companions there's individual mods depending on which ones you use eg - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57631/?

Alternatively there's a 1Gb mod to add more variety in their dialogue (both NPCs and followers) - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8429/?

Download the Nexus Mod Manager which'll make it easy to install and remove stuff without cocking up yer Skyrim gubbins - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/modmanager/?

Well more specifically, I'm mostly bothered by the constant yawning of followers. Don't mind the NPC banter that much. I don't use Nexus, but Steam Workshop. Most nexus mods are on steam too. But there isn't any that only specifically removes yawning. Hell, I would make a mod like that if I knew how.

Edited by triachus

I decided to give The Binding of Isaac a try since I've had it for a while now. 4 hours of play and I killed Mom! I was surprised at how it wasn't unbelievably difficult compared to Spelunky and FTL. I got to Mom on my third try!

I decided to give The Binding of Isaac a try since I've had it for a while now. 4 hours of play and I killed Mom! I was surprised at how it wasn't unbelievably difficult compared to Spelunky and FTL. I got to Mom on my third try!

Now try to beat the next boss with the Blue Baby. You're given three soul hearts at the start and any heart upgrades just turn into another soul heart.

This game can suck out so much of your spare time. Fun as hell, though, for sure.

Edited by Capsaicin

Now try to beat the next boss with the Blue Baby. You're given three soul hearts at the start and any heart upgrades just turn into another soul heart.

This game can suck out so much of your spare time. Fun as hell, though, for sure.

Fun! I just need to beat Mom 9 more times! Haha, I doubt I'd get to that point soon. I was lucky to have The Bible on my first win.

Great game. Every play is fresh with items I've never seen before and Isaac's transformations are very cool.

I hit level 70 in hardcore mode of Diablo3 for PS4.

Think I'm over it now, and gonna move to Destiny for a bit.

Fucking hell - I'm only at 36 (granted, I don't play every day). Destiny sits shrinkwrapped on top of the PS4, waiting for a spare moment...

If it weren't for the fact that Flash sucks donkey dicks and the game slows down to the point of being unplayable most of the time

Decided to run Fallout 3 thru the FWE and Fellout mods. Fallout Wanderer's Edition makes combat more realistic with an added array of new guns and gear, plus sprinting ability, gradual Stimpack healing, and other gameplay changes. Fellout gets rid of the snot-green sky and replaces it with a more lush, earthy blue. Starting to feel a little more like a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game now - a welcome change from playing Vanilla FO3 all this time.

If it weren't for the fact that Flash sucks donkey dicks and the game slows down to the point of being unplayable most of the time

I've never had an issue with lagging, but I also run it on a Mac mini that's maybe a year old.